September 22, 2007

Hoho,
I'm back to post again(:
I'm so bored.
hahaha.
I was going through old issues of hanakimi again~
hohoho,
my computer can't recognise the disk(:
so I went downstairs to watch.
hohoho.
and then i went crunchyroll~
and then...
I went to see my last time favourites...
damn stupid.
I can't believe i used to search so many videos...
actually...
in hanakimi,
wuzun seems like very good in basketball right?
acually not lorh...
got one basketball vid he do with tangyuzhe...
then he like cannot shoot like that~
hohoho.
and then tangyuzhe don't look like tangyuzhe~
his hair very weirdddd...
hohoho.
and then they're arguing about the marks...
hohoho.
and the second round so...
wuliao.
wuzun say don't wanna see tangyuzhe's face...
LoL.
and he purposely went to stand below the net.
hohoho.
you go watch yourself~~
hohoho...
I wasted so much time last time watching so many videos...
heyheyhey,
should just skip all the way luhh.
the video in front talk alot lehhs.
LoL...
hohoho,
look at the so many videos I watched last time~~
完全不好笑
Variety Show Part 1
Variety Show Part 2
Bing Zhen Red Tea Ad
hohoho,
I'm going to youtube.
burbyes(:
%DAPHNE`}

No comments: