September 13, 2007

Hello...
typing really fast now because my dad coming home soon.
yup.
um.
got to school~
lalala`
half asleep again(:
then go ibc..
umum.
nothing uh.
in class...
urgh.
bugged by shawn again(:
Shawn, Daphne, Maxine, oothers.

And now I have with me...

the PHOENIX! Would you like to be called mister, madam, sir or missus, phoenix?
It's Miss you reporter...
Hat-choo!
Yes,yes. Miss Phoenix, you released your debut album, Dance to the Phoenix, in 2001 and it was a big hit! The papers say you earned 500million overnight! Is that true?
NO! It is over one hour! Your information i s unreliable, go away!
Yes, over one hour...
Okay, can you sing for us the hit song on the charts, "Dance to the Phoenix"?
OH! Dance to the phoenix... **Does Elvis Presley Move** ahem, ahem, I'm sorry, I'm going to lose my voice!
Oh, NO! The phoenix is losing her voice! BIRD'S NEST! QUIIIICCCCKKK!
NOt enough bird nest, sorry.
hey, I thought you're allergic to reporter's perfume...
Oh yeah, hat-choo!
NOOOOOOOOO, Why did you have to remind her?

and...
then... the rest was really crap(:
um.
recess was...
I can't remember(:
hahaha.
umum.
supplementary...
urgh.
gen bu yong shuo~
I was sitting in front of KY~ Behind Bryan.
hahaha.
Ai Wei should have changed place with me...
Or Bryan should have changed place with Shawn.
hahaha.
anyway...
Lina doing the zuoye marking...
then I finish correction liao then I started stoning~
hahaha.
then started chatting with Bryan.
Bryan, Daphne

Eh, Shawn admitted he like you..
Like real!
You like him also right? he like you, you like him, perfect match!
NO! Then you like aiwei and she like you, perfect match also~
Don't worry, I help you get him.
Oh, No need...
I know you want to marry him. I help you plan.
Oh, don't. Bu Yong Ma fan. And got PLSE! You know what is psle? xiao liu hui kao!
Oh yeah! You plan already after psle right?

um.
then tingxie(:
hahaha.
then...
Teh's period...
urgh.
Did english cause my maths correction finish liaox.
um.
lent shawn my book...
and he called me
"LIANGYUHAO!"
hahahaha.
um.
then finished my english paper(:
and my bag came apart.
RAHH.
hahaha.
Um.
Some of the girls stayed behind to help me..
THANKS YOU GUYS~ ILOVEYOU.
hahahaha.
um.
then grounders(:
hahaha.
um. home. and tuition work.
and then supposed to sleep for 1/2 hour only...
but I slept about 11/2 hour...
then I rushed out my compo~
and post(:
okay...
going on a short round of bloghopping(:
burbye.
%DAPHNE`}
Back to Top


No comments: