September 8, 2007

Hello, haha. I didn't give all the details of today yet, no?
haha, that previous post was typed in a rush cos I hadda go eat dinner.
Anyway, I'm touching up the peanut video yeahs~
Should be able to upload today.
Hmn, can you people guess what I call my bro?
I call him...

Japanese - Boko

English - Bladder

Malay - Rambutan

Don't you people think I'm mean?
but yeah, my bro and I are on fairly good terms now(:
We don't really argue about the trivial thingamajics we used to...
ie, who gets the control, who listens to what music
SO... we're like any normal dweebs again~
haha.
OMGS I'M SO HAPPY!
I FINISHED THE PEANUT VIDEO!

I'm so happy!
ZOMG.
AFTER DAYSHOURS OF HARD WORK.
OMGOMG. I love it~ muahaha.
I love you all~
**gives you a big kiss**
ee. on a second thought, maybe
**gives you a big hug**
would be better.
Okay, so email me if you want the vid(:
hahaha. Urgh. The song...
Because I know Peanut and I will part. someday...
ee. that's so emo.(:
haha. But DAPHNE is going emo.
(:
But yeah... that's the way life is, isn't it?
Oh yeah, suddenly remembered something.
About myself. That I didn't know about. That I just found out this morning.
I'm a les!
"boo-hoo"
**sits in a corner and crys**
Because... because...
of this dream I had.
Hey you people. You'll still be my friends if I'm les right?
I won't les you people.
I have my own les partner. thankfully
hahaha.
okay...
if you people look at the bottom of the window (MY BLOG ONLY),
you'll see this message...
It's actually a poem yeah.
I'm so cheem and emo today.
let's type it out~

Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand
Nor I half turn to go yet turning to stay.
Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future that you planned:
Only remember me: you understand
It will be too late to counsel then, or pray.
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that I once had,
Better by far, should you forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.

Yes, what a sad poem right?
It's sad, but it's beautiful at the same time.
I still can't forget it.
It's like the words are carved out in my mind.
SEE!? I TOLD YOU I WAS CHEEM TODAY!
Haha.
Aww. So sweet.
I love the poem~
Nevermind, ignore Daphne for today.
Today she's weird because she found out she's les.
Today she's cheem because she found out she's les.
Today she's emo because she found out she's les.
Today she's crazy because she found out she's les.
So...
I'm not a 100% Female.
Haha.
So UNfunny.
seriously, laugh all you like.
I never knew it until today.
or to be exact, this morning.
Okay, so ignore me(:
I miss my lespartner.
Let's call her... LESP.
HAHA.
LESP. WHY ARE YOU NOT ONLINE.
LESP. YOU ARE A DUMDUM NOT TO BE ONLINE.
LESP. ARE YOU GOING ON 20/10?
LLLLEEEESSSSPPPP. IIII MMMMIIIISSSSSSSS YYYYOOOOUUUU.

haha. that was so random.
NOOOOOOO.
vii and tii are on hiatus.
haha.
their wares are really cute.
I love their onigiri earrings.
lalala~
I'm still waiting for the video.
hahaha.
and surfing blogshops again~
I'm so random~
hahaha.
okok, burbye. the vid's uploaded.
%DAPHNE`}

REPLYS

Maxine: haha. NOOOO. RETURN ME MY COOKIE & MILK~~~~~~~~~~ hahaha.

Back to Top

No comments: