September 25, 2007

Hello people...
this is seriously weird...
my computer screen is crazy.
arrrgghhh.
everything's so big noww.
BBBBIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
hohoho.
yup, fixed it.
hohoho.
as usual...
yesterday no time to post.
hohoho.
um.

yesterday.
school..
urgh.
hohohohoho.
nothing much, actually(:(:
oh sssshhhhhhhhiiiiiitttttttttxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzz.
ddddddddddiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee llllllllliiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooxxxzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxx.
yup, when I type like that, it's a really bad thing, to me, that is.
i'm taking all my written exams with her.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK.
I don't like her. she's a bimbo.
she's a vainpok.
she's a bitch.
she's a hypocrite.
eeeee.
atleaststillgotsherina.
hohoho.
um.
oh yeah.
after supplementary...
went library.
hohoho.
then went mms with maxine and jieyun.
hohoho, icecream paradise.
hohoho~
Jieyun didn't believe my icepop was 20c.
hohohoho.
then went for 2nd round.
um.
latemeetingAS.
hohohoho.
then tuition~
she gave the sparklers again(:
hohohohoho.
um.
then jiawen never come.
he tore his muscle or sth...
go operation.
then we called him to disturb.
wahahhha
rather CLS and SY called him.
so she talk first...
then SY say "don't get well soon."
and cls hit him.
and then he hit cls back.
then I don't wanna talk to jiawen.
hohohoho.
then JK talk to him~~~~~
LoL.
home...
begged mum to let me go play outside~
hohohohoho.
um, called Audrey.
Hohoho, were supposed to play sparklers...
But then ended up playing volleyball first.
hhohoho.
and then because I wearing my watch then very pain.
hohoho.
then I took it out.
um, then we burn the newspaper.
and then...
hohohohohoho.
it kept flying~
and Audrey hit it with the broom.
and all the lit ashes flew all over.
and then i couldn't stop laughing.
hahahhha.
then...
letmethink.
oh, we play the sparklers~
and we mixed up which one was the sound one and no-sound one.
hohoho.
and then...
MATCHES~~~
we started playing with matches.
atfirst I don't dare to touch it...
then strike one already then cannot stop.
hahaha.

and I used up one whole box(:
and more.
hohoho.
lalala~
then volleyball again.
then...
got cockroach.
hahahaha.
and I kept screaming and yelling.
um...
then about 9:15 went back inside and shower~~
hohhoho.
letmethinkagain.
nothing liaoxz.


TODAY.
hahahaha.
hahahaha.
hahahaha.
hahahaha.
hahahaha.
hahahaha.
hahahaha.
hahahaha.
hahahaha.
hahahaha.
I can't stop laughing.
hahahaha.
hahahaha.
um, started off as a toopid day.
hahaha.
know why?

#1. woke up late.
#2. took the wrong belt.
#3. mistook today for thursday.
#4. fell down the stairs.
#5. hadtouse hairclip to pin my belt.
#6. hairclip fell into the drain.
#7. hit my leg on the bus.
#8. the bus couldn't reverse out of mel's house.
#9. fell asleep.
#10. belt came out again.

see? 10reasons :D
theres more, but I shan't bother.
um.
anywayy...
skip to gl?
hohoho.
she's farnae.
very farnae.
she scolds D for not being called by HER.
weirdo, right!?
she don't wanna call us wadds.
hohoho.
and the B very funny...
they say they better then us?
but we still beat them.
omgs damn farnae.
hahahahha.
and she gave us "children day present."
and i was like.
VERY NICE LEHHHH.
but it's actually not.
HOHOHOHO.
but still...
there shoulda been more blackones...
the green one I took doesn't match my wallet.
):(
rahh.
IHATEGL.
yes, I do.
hahaha.
and maxine kept going
"today's the best day of my life."
hahahahahahahahahaha.
um
then last period...
I hadda explain the maths thingy to ShawnLee.
rahh.
Teh remembers I did well for that paper?
please luhh.
still got wrong lehh.
I still don't know why I didn't figure out that one question.
HOHOHO.
um, then we played the songame.
hohoho.
then the artistegame.
LoL.
then...
home :D

homesweethome :D
sweethomesweet :D
sweetsweethome :D
homehomesweet :D
homesweetsweet :D
sweethomehome :D

yup, i'm crazy, I am.
nomoreemoiam.
oh wait.
I'm emo.
I'm a little emo because
I'M FRIGGIN' GONNA BE TAKING MY WRITTEN PAPERS WITH HER.
rahh, I hate her, yes I do.
but who cares?
happiness is brocolli for the soul~~~~~~
see? i'm really crazy.
what does BROCOLLI have to do with SOUL?
okay~~
i'm so happy, know why?
I just did alot of images in paint.
YAYYY.
they look so nice~
omgs.
letthepicturesdothetalking.
OMGS YES!
I'M SO HAPPY!!
I FINALLY FOUND THE ZHANGDONGLIANG'S WANGZI AND CUOLEZAICUO!
OMGS.
I'M SO HHHAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
hohoho, i'm in love.
i'm in love with Yani Gellman .
you know, the Paolo from lizzie mcguire movie.
omgs(:
i'm crazy.
omgs.
i love Yani Gellman .
omgs.
i'm really crazy.
omgs.
i really love Yani Gellman .
and I love Paolo Meneguzzi.
and Paolo Nutini.
and TVfxQ.
omgs.
seei'minlove.



images










yup, those that have watermark-i created them more or less (other than some patterns i imitated/copied.) non-i didn't create them.
Paolo Nutini






Paolo Meneguzzi












Yani Gellman






TVfXQ












okay, i'm seriously crazy.
so many photos(:
see? i'm in love.
hohohoho.
iburbyes!
%DAPHNE`}
Back to Top

Cupid's Chokehold - Gymclass Heroes

She's got a smile that would make the most senile
Annoying old man bite his tongue
I'm not done
She's got eyes comparable to sunrise
And it doesn't stop there
Man I swear
She's got porcelain skin of course she's a ten
And now she's even got her own song
But movin' on
She's got the cutest laugh I've ever heard
We can be on the phone for three hours
Not sayin' one word
And I would still cherish every moment
And when I start to build my future she's the main componentCall it dumb call it luck call it love or whatever you call it but
Everywhere I go I keep her picture in my wallet like here

No comments: