September 12, 2007

Hello people...
hahaha.
that's so unoriginal...
=="
LoL.
Okay,
I LOVE TODAY~
hahaha.
okay, not really luhh...
umum...
start with ytd yeahs.

um.
I can't remember lehh...
(:
um.
oh.
only remember about tuition...
I slept.
(:
LoL.
in school who day, whadda you expect?
hahaha.
and then she let me sleep for about 5mins plus.
BUTBUT.
she not so good, don't count on it.
when I was supposedly sleeping, she keep asking me qns.
so in the end I never sleep at all.
LoL...
but I go home then sleep.
(:

um.
YAYYAY! TODAY!
um.
go school...
Denise there liaox.
then she waiting for me.
then she wave and I blurblur go say "Who are you?"
hahaha.
then I realised it was her(:
hahaha.
um.
waitwait.
then the rest come(:
waited for wendiii.
initially wanted to wait for max...
but didn't(:
hahaha.
um.
passed up the brownies form 1 day late(:
heh heh.
I remembered when Aiwei came down to pass up.
hahaha.
um.
go up~
talking to rochelle...
then Shawn came(:
and went:
"Hey phoenix, Long time no flame"
RAHH.
I hate you shawn.
you eejit.
And...
then...
talked to max about **fill in the blank** and **fill in the blank**.
hahaha.
and she couldn't stop laughing...
um.
then chatted with junrong about uh, if someone hits him, will he hit back?
he say he won't hit girls, but he hit me~
hahaha.
then teh came...
ANDDAPHNERANBACKTOHERSEAT!
hahaha.
um.
assembly...
then do science...
then change seating.
YAY!
I still sitting at the same place.
thankfully I kicked Gareth outta his seat.
he went to sit with LL.
then KX came to sit with me.
and I was like
DUN WANT!!!!!
and then I "decorate" him with greenish thingies.
hahaha.
it's actually just my green pen & marker(:
hahaha.
then I told him to tell Mrs Teh.
And he really tell.
And then mrs teh change his place!
YAYYYY!
I'm so hhhhhhhhaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyy!
hahaha.
then...
urr.
now KY sitting beside me...
and then Shawn sitting diagonally behind me; beside Max.
hahaha.
he made me laugh until urgh my stomach hurt(:
andand.
he did a "phoenix" interview(:
hahaha.
Um.
It's like:
Daphne,Shawn,Maxine,Others

Hello everyone, I am Shawn, your local reporter, and here I am with the shapeshifting phoenix and her producer. Phoenix, your movie, "phoenix the first" is about to be released in 2 minutes. How do you feel?
Grr... I'm not a phoenix. I'm a HUMAN, you bloody reporter. a HUMAN.
Hat-choo!
Yes, miss. I hear you can shapeshift into a phoenix.
What do you think of the feather textures?
oh! They're veryvery soft.
Hat-choo!
Oh, bless you producer! Phoenix, Can you shapeshift now?
Oh, sure! **Supposedly shapeshifts.**
Wow! You're a phoenix now! How do you feel working with the phoenix, producer?
Hat-choo!
Sorry, my producer is allergic to your perfume. Please leave NOW.
How can you say that? I'm hurt! Producer is allergic to PHOENIXES.
No, she's not, you bloody reporter.
I'm allergic to your perfume, reporter!
I think you made a mistake! you're allergic to the phoenix.
**supposedly shapeshifts back**
No, you bloody reporter. Go away, my producer is allergic to you.
Hat-choo!
Okay, my fault. But phoenix, I heard you've released an album, "Phoenix". And it was a top-hit, how do you feel?
I'm very... happy? it was my debut album!
I'm a music critic, upon 100, I'll rate it 9.5.
WHAT?
Oh, sorry. I meant 95.
Hat-choo!
You had better!
Oh, of course!
**does listening comprehension**
**reporter calls phoenix's handphone**
Hi, this is the phoenix, I am currently UNAVAILABLE. Please DON"T CALL AGAIN.
Beep.
ringring! why isn't the phoenix answering...
Hi, this is the phoenix, I am currently UNAVAILABLE. Please DON"T CALL AGAIN.
ringring!
Hello?
OH PHOENIX! we heard you abused a cat, is that true?
**gareth walks over**
Yeah, it's true! THERE HE IS!
**gareth goes "grrr..."**
Oh, and there was a rumour that you were in love with someone called THE BLUE PHOENIX.
IT'S FAKE. IT'S FAKE. DON'T BELIEVE IT!

them bell rings.
hahaha.
and then dismissal...
(:
um.
walking down to ibc...
um.
Shawn and JR irritating me with the phoenix thingamagic again.
and then Bryan joined in...
rahh.
I managed to hit shawn!
hahaha.
somehow lasttime I always cannot hit him derh.
now I FINALLY HIT HIM!
yayy.
hahaha.
um. then... JR also kena(:
hahaha. um. then... nothing liaox.
oh yeah.
um.
I can't access cbox anymore.
so I can't see your msgs(:
sorry!
%DAPHNE`}
burbye(:
Back to Top

No comments: