September 22, 2007

Hello water-baby-fanatics.
LoL.
are we all hung up on waterbabies?
hohoho.
anyway...
tuhhdayys...
urgh, see. i'm randomming to stop emoing.
hohoho.
letmesee.



TUESDAY
er...
so...
letmethink...
er...
just alot of rushing about uh.
in school until 4++
then tuition..
and home uh.


WEDNESDAY
rahh~
hohoho.
slacking(:

THURSDAY
er...
I got waterbabies from denise again.
hurhurhur.
erm...
supplementary was...
urgh.
don't talk about it.
I figured out the maths.
but then the tingxie...
RAHH.
I NEVER LEARN~!
omgs.
then got alot just anyhow write~~~~
uwahh):
I got 80++
below the... whatever lina calls it.
at first I thought I will get 70+
hurhur.
but before tingxie I look through...
hohoho.
and...
lemmethink.
oh! after supp...
so farnae(:
we were at fitness.
then nic & I sitting at the inc-pullups.
hohoho.
then she say "omgs my butt is so hot."
hohohoho!
and then i was like 0.0
hohoho.
then i tell sherina and the rest.
then we started teasing her.
and shawn lee was there omgs.
hahaha.
and he look so ps(:
hurhurhur.
then home luhh...
and supposedly doing tuition hw.
but fell asleep(:
then atnight did science...


FEEERRRRIIIDDDAAAYYY
ur.
mrs ng did some relaxation thingy/
LoL.
then back to class~
er...
couldn't stop laughing~
then did A SCIENCE.
hohoho.
fairly okay luhh.
I still managed to do it.
hohoho.
then...
er...
I can't remember.
oh yeah.
my compo only got 25
can you believe it?
like...
ZOMG. SO LOWW.
hohoho, nothing to write.
Gareth stole my cigarette idea.
hmpf.
ermf.
home...
lunch upstairs again uh.
hohoho.
then tuition~
urrr...
finish then go the playground and swing~
hurhurhur.
um...
got home late because playing on the swings..
hohoho.
um.
dinner...
piano...
hohoho;
I fell asleep.
LoL.
comehome...
watchtvbluetoothoversomesongsandthenfallasleep.
hohoho.


TOODAAYYYY.
awww,
2nd last lesson for both\
hohoho.
english...
did paper...
and uh...
just some "socializing".
hohoho;
everyone talking about parents and onetwothreefour.
hohoho.
maths...
ooh.
I managed to figure out last qn.
hohoho.
meien never come again.
I think she migrated or sth...
so sads.
oh ppeeeooopplllee.
I realise...
cause I cannot see my cbox right?
so my end of post is so blank.
hohoho.
so...
until I can see my cbox, or until I don't want to...
I'll add a song quote.
hohoho,
then my posts won't be so blank~
hmn,
if possible I can try to add the song too.
lalala~
nextweeklastlesson.
omgs.
but 20th still seeing them.
hmmn.
I wonder if ct is going.
hohoho.
urgh, dad's going to be home soon~
oh, how are your results?







hohoho, so bad rights?
hmnhmn.
I think...
I shall go bs again :D
burbyes(:
%DAPHNE`}

Close your eyes,
give me your hand.
Do you feel my heart beating,
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same,
Am I only dreaming,
Is this burning an eternal flame.

No comments: