September 7, 2007

Hello...
Just back from Learning Point...
Hmn.
Yesterday no time to post.
(:
Anyway...

Yesterday was okay...
Urgh.
Morning go school liaox.
=X
hahaha.
During break...
Wendi, Ai Wei and I were at staircase e rooftop.
then we playing with our handphones.
then suddenly Ai Wei said
"OH MY GOD, LINA COME LIAO"
and then we run back to class.
hahaha. Um...
After that...
Mummy pick me and go home.
Eat lunch then go piano~
hahaha. got new duet =X LoL. um.
then go immigration to do Denise's IC and renew mummy's passport~
wait damn long luhh.
hahaha. ______ was there also.
How weird, I can recognise him?
LoL.
then home, pick Darryl and go eat dinner.
After dinner... Went Nightmarket~ hahaha. um, comehome...
watch tv until 8 and... shower.
then do science... um...
slack for a bit then sleep liaox.

today... ugh. dreading today...
never do science psle booklet (:
but today was funner more fun than yesterday!
urgh, then go school...
line up liaox then started crapping around...
==" then break... the 02 people taking our table...
so we took urgh. the back table.
um, stinking jiayi up with the cheese (:
hahaha. anyway...
um, I was talking to shawn about lina...
then she come...
talk about the devil
LoL. Um... then...
lemme think...
OHYEAHH! I asked Gareth for Marcus's number.
then I keep calling him and hanging up. then I send him alot of weird messages.
LoL. at first I send him chinese one.
then he say talk in english.
LoL. then we anyhow talktalk~ hahahahahaha. damn funny~
then he panic when "Huien"so-called luhh. asked to meet him.
HAHAHAHAHA. and then going home that time...
Gareth told him. hahahahahaha. um.
then go home... eat lunch. shower.
and then go thomson... um...
go KFC for awhile... and then go learning point liaox.
Oh yeah... I wore mummy's heels again.
because I wanted to be all blue. =X
hahaha. then so scared I fall down...
==" hahaha. um. then...
No debate today. SORRY SHAWN~ not my fault~ HY fault.
never come.
so 2 boys, Jonas and Brandon me, weilin, lydia and kellie. and got one extra girl... er. melissa.. I think...
Urgh. Anyway... Brandon and Jonas team up... their grp name is...
NO MORE HERK YUAN! Hahaha. so funny~ and...
Lydia and Kellie's group name was...
Girls.
and weilin, melissa and I were...
Name?
because we couldn't think of a name...
so ms ng just said name.
LoL. um... did general knowledge quiz...
then... er... cloze. then compo~
hahaha. nothing to write derh.
anywayy... after that... go out of learning point.
oh yeah. Saw Vanessa.
LoL. maybe she saw me.
maybe she didn't. (: andand...
then go KFC meet Denise.
______ was there.
And I went: "Hola." Spanish...
hahaha. and he asked... quite alot of weirdo questions...
LoL. then go comics collection... Denise buy her manga...
and then go taxi stand... Urgh.
In taxi... ______ asked "Do you want to join IP?" and I was like "Maybe..."
and then he said "You should. Then you can meet guys like me."
and then it's like... hahahahaha. um... then home...
and then... yup. I'm here. (: Okay...
YAY~ I'm almost done with my peanut video~
hahahaha. nahh, just need more photos~
I took alot of photos of peanut today... anyway, i wont upload.
its in the video already. there are two...
like two weirdo oranges. they're peanut okay.
I threw him into the air~ hahaha. another one is...
peanut hiding behind my phone~ hahaha. not hp~ house one.
my hp not so big. hahaha. I'm done with the video~
I'm such a genius. hahaha. faded in the music... and faded it out...
Nahh, actually anyone can figure it out. hahaha.
I love it~ hahaha. greyscale~ LoL.
looks oldened. it's the nicest video effect. LoL. um...
I gtg(:
I upload the vid another time okay...
burbye.
%DAPHNE`}
REPLYSS

maxine: hahaha, I'll try when I have time yeah?
But not now, because I made a video with all the pics liaox.
=X
EH EH. PEANUT IS A MALE. hahahahaha.
peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.peanut so cute. peanut so cute.

Back to Top

No comments: