September 3, 2007

Boo.
(:
Taking a break from maths.
I hate maths.
Rawr.
Um..
Oh yeah~
Have you guys realised?
the "linkerage" part...
I changed it.
NO MORE IMAGE~
HAHAHAH~
Button now.
I'm suck a genius.
Nahh.
That was so random.
(:
Hahaha.
Okay...
So...
Start with yesterday yeah?
Um...
Nth much actually.
My bro went his friend's birthday party...
Then his friends call each other by surname derh leh..
Like...
"Hello Wong. Hello Lim. Hello Tan."
So weird.
/=
anyway...
we (my dad, my mum, my sis, me) went shopping...
First go tangs.
urgh.
my sis & I felt so underage there.
LoL.
urhh.
then go plaza sing~
shopshopshop~
ahahaha.
got one shop...
sell i think sweets?
alot of weird tags...
and got a real disgusting radio.
*yuck*
Hmn,
bought tees from OP.
(:
Buy on get on free.
hahahah~
andand...
then go pick up my bro...
then go amk hub...
collect movie tickets.
hahahaha~
at first wanted to food court for dinner.
but but.
no space.
so we ate...
um.
mummy, daddy and I ate sandwich~
[ dj ] ate brownie.
darryl...
urh.
ate at his friend's house liao..
then we buyy urh. popcorn~
hahahaha.
and nachos~
mummy & daddy watch 881.
then [ dj ], darryl & I watch Ratatouille.
hahaha.
then Darryl laugh until damn unglam...
=="
urgh.
then go home...
watched america's got talent.
hahaha.
daddy said it was a stupid show.
(:



urgh. today.
woke up at... 8+?
but went back to sleep.
zZz.
then woke up at... i dunno... 10?
hahaha.
urgh.
then...
supposedly slept again.
um, half sleep luhh.
hahaha.
and thenthen...
wakeup~~
and readread again.
don't tell my mummy.
(:
then...
do english paper...
then let Darryl use com.
not really luhh.
I scan in the class photos first.
hahaha.
then editedit very long...
then Darryl want to scream liaox.
=X
then...
when I gonna let him use...
urgh.
Bryan started convs.
then Jun Rong.
then I let Darryl use that time...
Jonathan talk to me.
Eheh.
(:
Um...
then...
supposedly did maths.
then halfway do maths...
play a lil' computer.
(:
slack.
d=
hahaha.
oh. oh,
then I chased Darryl away because he haven't do homework yet(:
hahaha.
And now i'm using(:
actually just now want to play in the rain..
but never(:
hahaha.
Ohoh.
I love my blogskins profile now(:
hahaha.



Hi, I'm Daphne!
I have SBD.
serious brain damage(:
I like yetis.
Do you like them too?
I have a pet pig.
Do you have one too?
I like my class(:
Because we're all slackers(:
No, but we can be hardworking when we want to(:
hahaha~
I like ~s.
Do you like them too?
my friends are weird kiddos, but i'll still love them anyway<3.>
I don't like spammers.
Do you like them?
I don't like being misunderstood either.
But some situations cannot be explained.
(:
Oh, I forgot to mention, I have STML.
Short Term Memory Loss(:
So. What's your name again?
Sorry(:
I forgot again(:
andand.
I seem to like spelling thingies backwords.
:( siht ekil
like this (:
hahaha.
I live on Mars.
Where do you live?
On the Sun?
On planet Sedna?
On Venus?
Oh yeah.
venus is a great place to live!
It's really beautiful!
Oh.
I don't like grass.
because grass means insects.
and I'm scared of insects.
and I'm afraid of balloons.
throw one at me and I'll scream
(:
Oh, you want me to scream.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~! (:
hahaha~
I'm gonna conquer the world~!
I'm a weirdo.
I like the font Rage Italic and Gigi.
Don't you think I'm weird?
You don't?
Oh, thats so sad.


hahaha.
Okay.
urgh.
edited class photos now~
and screenshots.
hahahaha.












hahaha.
click to enlarge yeahs.
oh, oh!
and ain't my desktop clean.
hahaha.
okay, that's all...
=="
hahaha.
wells.
burbye.
x_ _DAPHNE%
REPLYSS

Wendi

Heyys. Hahaha. Can take with camera wadds.
hahaha.
but no, I don't take with camera.
(:
NO I'M NOT TELLING YOU!
hahahahaha!
Germaine

Um, Which Nicholas?
Nicholas Chong?
If it's him...
urgh.
Just good friends I guess(:
We were kinda close last year.
When I sat in front of him.
But now..
Not really alrs.
Just good friends.


Back to Top

No comments: