September 3, 2007

Heyya...
I'm so... indecisive today...
Hmmn./=
Oh wells, today wasn't exactly a great day uh.
Woke up at about 9+...
Then the clock wasn't working.
And then the time is...
12.35.
and I was like.
FREAKING HELL.
I'M SO LATE.
NO TIME TO DO SCIENCE PAPER.
Ah, well.
So...
I was rushing about...
and then I saw the clock on my table showing 9.15.
/=
and...
then...
half-slept again...
*sighs*
life around here.
You'll never survive as me...
*sighs*
then...
10.45 went to take science paper...
argh,
waited until 11.
and my watch was supposed to ring.
ie, it didn't.
argh.
who cares.
so..
do until 11.54.
then...
log on...
and been searching for a suitable blogskin uh til now.
argh.
really.
nothing can really get me laughing these days.
/=
and got stomach cramps..
argh.
PAINKILLERS!
WHERE ARE THE PAINKILLERS!
argh..
whatever...
/=/=
argh.
i feel retarded.
okay,

10 ways to become a better person.

#1. grab a knife and give your finger a little cut. [oh, and cut your arteries too.]
#2. slam your head on a door. [make sure there's blood.]
#3. pee on your ancestor's tablet. [you're really stupid if you do this.]
#4. lift up your skirt in front of a highly monitored security camera. [Only if you're wearing undies!]
#5. kill someone else's doggie [awww!]
#6. pour vinegar and salt into a glass and drink it. [tastes good?]
#7. catch a fly and put it in your mouth! [nutrients. *yumyum*]
#8. smack your crushes' legs. [and admit to them.]
#9. kiss someone else of your own gender! YAY. [awww. be gay. be les.]
#10.thank DAPHNE(: for loving you so much =D [ok I'm serious on this one..]



okay, that was seriously retarded.
but still, who cares.
these kinda thingys happen.
to weird people.
like me(:
oh yay.
I finally said '(:'
whatever~
I still can't find a blogskin.
rawr.

another one...
how about emotalk?

Emotalk.

#1. Be emo.
#2. X emo.
#3. Emo kiddo.
#4. Emo murdered me.
#5. And now it's coming after you.
#6. Emo life.
#7. Emolicious.
#8. Emotalk.
#9. Nobody chooses emo.
#10. Emo chooses you.

what shall we do next?
huh? huh?
oh, twit talk.
yeahyeah.
Wendi'll be familiar with this.

<Twittalk.

#1. uue pe0plle iishh reAlliie nuUthiinq tUhh d0 riitesh?
You people is really nothing to do right?
#2. iie dUnchH cAreshxzxz liiaoxzx, uue mEaan nuthiinnq tuhhshxzxzx miie.
I don't care liaox, you mean nothing to me.
#3. iie lUrhhfe uue babiie<3<3 1314 w0rshxzxz.
I love you baby<3<3 Yi San Yi Si worhx.
#4. uue peep0 nuthiinq d0 shh0 c0mEshxzxx and kpkb riiteshxzx?
You people nothing do so come and kpkb right?
#5. wAhh lauushzxzx luhhshzxzxzx. uue dUnchhzxzx c0meshzxzx hErezxzx aNd kpkb luhhszx
Wah lau luhhs. You don't come here and kpkb luhhs.
#6. HAppiieeshzxzxzx Burhfshshdaeesdhzxzxzx.
Happy Birthday
#7. iie miishhxzxz uuezxzx w0rhhxzx. nEber f0rqetxzx dhhhat iie allwaeeszsz lUrhhfe uexzxzx nehhxzxzx. t0muww0wxzx wAntzxx mEetzxz uP nehxzxzx?"
I miss you worhx. Never forget that I'll always love you nehh. Tomorrow want to meet up?
#8. 770 880 1314 520, iie lurrhhffe uueshzxzx.
qin qin nie, bao bao nie, yi san yie si wo ai ni. I love you.
#9. ii tthinkk ii nidd sOme ttyme tuhhsxzx descciideshshxzxzx.
I think I need some time to decide.
#10. dhiixx ishh norttx err pwakktixexx twittinqqx xekksiianxx.
this is not a practice twitting session. [adapted from Kylie]


whatever.
I had fun typing twit!
hah.
it was kinda easy.
LoL.
maybe it's because I'm used to being around twits...
=="
LoL.
shall I go on?
Nahh, I shan't piss you off like I did with Wendi.
hahaha``
urgh,
randomly surfing the net again...
and surprisingly,
through one web,
almost all of the links' owners are, well, twits(:
LoL.
don't they get tired?
ah, wells.
you never understand twits.
blahblahblah.
DON'T YOU PEOPLE GET TIRED OF READING MY POSTS?
DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER TIRE?
DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER GET TIRED OF DAPHNE GOING ON AND ON?
yeah, SO WHY THE FREAKING HELL ARE YOU STILL READING MY POST?
oh, that was uh so random(:
but seriously,
you people actually read my posts?
=\=\
hahaha.
who cares.
read what you like.
no one's gonna force you.
hate what you read?
don't read it then(:
whatever...
hmnhmn.
still on a blogskin search frenzy.
(:
Look,
I gtg(:
I got tuition in 20mins.
burbye!
x_ _DAPHNE(:
REPLYSS

wendi, LoL. maybe diff person? hahaha. or... just... maybe she's just bored luhh.

Back to Top

No comments: