September 1, 2007

Hello...
Today was fun again!
LoL.
ERM.
supposedly woke up at 7, but sleep until 7:30..
Eheh...
then change...
go LPT.
and then remembered the consent form...
I forgot to bring luhh.
and... I'm going!
WHO'S GOING?
LoL.
Erm...
did...
paper today...
nothing much...
erm, then go maths,
then we talk like hell again..
not surprising..
&LOL!
Erm, we were talking about psle calculation...
then...
no time to do paper...
eheh.
do little bit only..
then hand up and go home~
and then I came online...
And then Bryan started jabbering away~
show you some... not all okay...














um, I upload the others in another post yeah.

I deleted some screenshots because well, on account of our 4 years friendship, I promised Bryan to delete it.
Anyway, burbye~

x_ _DAPHNE%

REPLYSS

Vanessa

heyhey~

at first I thought my parents wouldn't let...

but they said if I want to go then can go...

LoL...

then they say if I go then they arrange to play mahjong there..

0.0

hahahaha.

Lianne

Um, well.

Okay, we're okay with that...

Not like it really matters...

so yeah.

and uh, sorry about the whole thing if you guys misunderstood or uh, anything.

yeah, really sorry...

uh, uh. burbye.

Nicole

really? okayy... I really put worh.

Bryan

why'd you change url?

thought you liked rain...

uh, about the screenshot thing...

okay...

but why don't you want anyone to know about it.

I mean, other than me... and possibly aiwei?

LoL.

yeahyeah...

Back to Top

No comments: