September 27, 2007

Hello(:
I don't have long~
I have homework.
hohoho, Daphne turned into a guaikia(:
no, but I still don't like guaikias(:
yup, main point is:
i have stomach cramps
ahhh, help.
yup, seriously, it's real badddddddd.
it's not ahem though.
ahem came at the start of this month...
:D
okay, now I'm sad again...
I can't find Amy Pearson's "Don't Miss You"
yeah, I can find it on baidu and all, but cannot download.
rahh, jieyun didn't pass me the simcard.
hohoho, not bringing my handphone tmr then(:
okay, start from minute 1.
letme think...
nothing muchhhh.
school... raining like shit.
um...
supposedly waiting for Maxine(:
but hadda go up because of HT.
hohoho.
um...
Hall...
Some music performance.
didn't inspire me :D
hahaha.
back tttoooo ccclllaaaassssssss.
hohoho.
did...
urrr...
science?
is it?
hohoho;
we no more exam papers~
hahahaha.
letmethinknow.
oh yeah.
Teh forgot about recess :D
she thought it was 10:25.
hohoho; but we still went 9:25 :D
then outside hall~~
jieyun avoiding *fill in the blank* s.
hahahaha.
then trish started chasing me.
and I ran around jiayi and jieyun and maxine.
and jieyun thought trish chasing her 0.0
hahahaha.
and she use her elbow to hit my aarrrmmm.
hohoho.
and I hit her back :D
um...
PSLE briefing...
backtoclass~
lina finally gave us our childrens' day present.
she gave 2 because last year never give :D
hahaha.
she gave us CHOCOLATES!
omgs.
I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
oh, and a pen.
hohoho.
I took the orange one :D
Jieyun wanted the blue one...
but don't know why she say purple.
hahaha :D
oh yeah.
charging the camera~~~~
tmr gonna be so weird...
I mean...
taking photo in [i]PE ATTIRE[/i]?
oh hohohoho.
I'm just bringing my clothes along. who cares?
hahaha.
cccaaaaaammmmmeeeeeeerrrrrrrrraaaaa~~~~~~~
hahaha.
yeh yeh yeh.
i love yani~
hohoho.
i just found a blogskin~
later then change:D
anywayy..
supplementary had a bad case of cramps..
kept asking RW for painkillers :D
hahaha.
and then we were discussing tomorrow's party and mrs teh was like "why you all keep talking about tomorrow?"
hahahahaha.
because we DESERVE to PPPPAAARRRRRTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
hohoho.
yayyee~
if cannot change to own clothes...
then i'll fool around with the tiiieeeee.
hohohohoho.
letmesee.
then...
after dismissal went mms with jieyun...
but didn't buy anything.
not with those cramps :D
anywayy...
went back school~
umm...
ibc :D
nic and the rest were teasing shawnlee~
helping him slim down :D
ummm...
was going to yell samuel until I saw S--tt
hohoho, and nic said if I yelled samuel, she'd yell s--tt.
and er. s--tt came and do the basketball thingy around me and nic :D
and nic wanted to call a truce.
but didn't in the end.
um...
then saidbye and went up the bus :D
and then...
grab my homework - which I still haven't done, and went here I am taking my time typing :D
hahaha.
urghn. okay.
do homework.
burbye(:
%DAPHNE`}
Back to Top



(I Hate)Everything About You - Three Days Grace

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

Only when I stop to think
About you, I know
Only when you stop to think
About me, do you know

No comments: