September 17, 2007

Hello earthlings(:
Hah, not much time, my parent's gonna be home soon.
Yup, today was not really slack, but er... letmethinkagain,
more of a tune-mrs-teh-out day.
yup.
Ur...
today...
Overslept...
heh heh(:
um.
rush about and I'm still early.
haha.
on the bus...
ur..
we missed Theo's house again(:
Uncle Joe cannot remember where uh.
Go school...
waited for er...
then go up~
then the p4 ge very fatfat~
they take up so much space until we no more space...
=="
hohoho.
um.
pledge taking~
blablabla.
go back class and...
er...what did we do again?
er...
corrections... I thinkies...
hohoho.
see? STML acting up again.
ur...
then recess was shit~
stoning uh.
heh heh.
then "EH, YH!"
"EH, YUHAO!"
"EH,PHOENIX!"
"EH,DAPHNE!"
=="
I still ignored S:
hohoho.
then I go stall 2...
and then shawn in front.
then jr beside him.
and he went "Eh, Phoenix!"
then I asked them why they still not tired of calling me that...
=="
no comment~
er.
then bryan push me with his knuckles~
and now my muscles hurting.
rahh.
er...
then assembly was shittified by... something.
whatever.
but the acapella group...
I think they do impromptu or wadds.
like never rehearse like that(:
then...
soprano always off pitch derh.
if not is she cannot get the pitch.
alto still okay(:
then the last part...
the macareena.
hahaha.
at first we thought is hi-5 lehh...
LoL.
um.
lina never come~
then I wanted to sleep in the hall(:
then teh come...
=="
and...
lina took over after that.
aaannnnddd she took one period of mrs teh's(:
yayyness.
LoL.
er.
letmethink.
oh yeah, I changed place again(:
beside maxine, behind jieyun.
hah.
because marcus and shawn fighting over some worksheet that fell on the floor or sth..
=="
heyhey.
know what?
girls mature faster than guys!
heh heh.
sounds so sexist right?
hahaha.
hohoho.
hehehe.
randomness?
no, i'm doing this to get myself outta the emo mood...
haixx.
urh.
dismissal.
ran up with val to get my waterbottle(:
hah.
and got down just in time to catch the bus.
then home...
eatpianodoenglishpaperdomathspaper
doschoolhomework
yup, i doing 3 papers today.
one from school derh.
hahaha.
er.
I haven't do chinese yet.(:
hohoho.
okay...
find another nice skin~
burbyes(
%DAPHNE`}
Back to Top

No comments: