September 10, 2007

Hello~
hahaha.
Today was fairly slack(:
letmethinkagain...
okay...
gotnew bus driver...
andhe drove past Theo's house urgh, twice...
LOL.
so we got to school late. and then...
OHMYMUMMY
SCOTTWASTHEREANDIRANPASTHIM.

yup.
urm.
then...
laughing like shit...
um.
then...
letmethinkagain...
gohall~
the PA system down or sth...
hahaha~
Anyway...
class was dumbo~
LoL.
urgh.
in the hall...
Roch & I were going "YAYY"
cause we were changing places.
sosad.
we haven't change yet.
anyway...
she told me that she asked Shawn if he had a choice,
who would he sit beside?
and then Roch say he say me.
0.0
ARGH.
runawayy~
hahaha.
okay.
anyway...
class was dumbo~
as usual~
hahaha.
um.
recess...
roch ask whether wanna go her house & study on sundayy...
I still haven't asked my mummy yet~
urmm...
thenthen...
in hall...
supposedly listening to teacher~
but not really(:
hahaha.
Um.
got foolscap, supposedly taking notes...
but I spent the upper part doodling~
ILOVEMUSHOPEAS~
hahaha.
show you~~






hahaha! look at the date(:
Heh Heh(:
and know what...
Lina saw it.
LoL.
hahaha.
Who cares?
Anyway...
KEVIN'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP~
hahaha.
This Saturday.
AAANNNNDDD.
No time on saturday to post this up, maybe.
so i'll post it up now~

HEY YOU!

IF YOU'RE NOT KEVIN, DON'T LOOK HERE.

hahaha.

that was so mean(:

anyway...

rkjsk got sth for him~

hahaha!

I typed it the other way round,

because not fair if he's first(:

hahaha.

Click on the image~

or HERE

the neopets thingy is my bro's.
(:
um.
then..
um.
hahah.
nothing liaox.
hahaha.
erm.
thenthen...
let methink.
hahaha.
okay...
last period was total slack.
just talking to gareth~
hahaha.
um.
then go ibc...
then Valencia's water babies can float...
o.0
hahaha.
um.
Amanda and Valencia gave me.
hahaha.
my yellow water baby turned transparent(:
and my transparent water baby turned pink(:
urgh.
I got homework~
burbye(:
%DAPHNE`}

REPLYSS

Wendi: Hahaha. Cookies and Milk are love~

Back to Top

No comments: