September 4, 2007

hello...
been browsing through some of the blog shops(:
hahaha.
they're wares are cute(:
But they only accept posb payment, eh?
so sad.
I wanted the rainbow studs.
hahaha.
I'm low on cash.
$$money$$dough$$shells$$moolah$$cash$$payment$$deals$$
argh.
I need more cash~
LoL.
that was so random again...
=="
arghargh.
LoL.
maybe one day I'll do something like that.
hahaha.
after psle though.
but seriously, some of their wares are like.
*shudder* really... urr... wells, oldened?
like.
urgh.
not say rusted that kinda oldened.
but yeahyeah...
urgh, blahblah.
I still can't find a blogskin.
/=
rawr...
nothing much today...
just alot of work(:
Hmn.
I gtg nows.
no time to upload more photos of peanut(:
I'm doing a video now.
and I have tuition in... 15mins.
(:
tomorrow okay?
(:
burbyes.
x_ _DAPHNE%
REPLYSS

Wendi: Loveya~ hahahaha.
Maxine: No prob(:

Back to Top

No comments: