May 18, 2007

YAYYE. I LOVE TODAY.
hahas. I just completed my 1.6km run. I was supposed to wait until my brother finished HIS run too, but my mum sent me home first. I didn't stop during the run. I didn't walk either. I'm very proud of myself! :DD. Because the past two years, I have either stopped to rest or walk. Hahas. I love Rihannah's SOS. Hahas. I'm hung up on the song "Would you be there" on the 9:00pm Channel 8 show-Mars vs Venus. It rocks. Hahas. Gr. I'm hungryy...I sohuld have eaten at Punggol Park. Forgot to bring my thermometer... Shh. Don't tell on me. Hahas. Then... Zhen Hong was late. I think he thought that the bus would pick him up. His mum came to tell him not to cry, and he said "Now everyone's waiting for me. I'm the latest. Are you happy now?!!" And I was so shocked. I don't even dare to shout at my mum. Then when his mum left, he said "Stupid f***ing mother. How come I have this come of mother?" I can't believe he said f***. Woah. If I did that, I'd probably be slapped and thrown out of the house... We forgot to take Wei Wei's tag. So she had to yell "6meticulous, Number 6!" when she reached the end point. Hahas. Poor Wei Wei. Jie Yun was looking at Wei Wei's mum a bit pervertically. Hahas. Then Marcus scared Wei Wei by yelling "BOO!" and jabbing her shoulder muscles. I've been through that, and your shoulder muscles will hurt a lot. So, Bryan and Kang Xiang said to Wei Wei "Ai Wei, this is how Marcus scared you just now." And Kang Xiang ran his hands down Bryan's arms, saying "Boo..." really softly, with Bryan going "ahh..." So gross... They make it look like Marcus was molesting Wei Wei. Hahas. Shawn Lee was pissing me off with his crap talk again. Hahas, Okay, I'm gonna watch KO ONE. DAVID, THANKS FOR TAGGING.
BYES!

No comments: