May 29, 2007

EFFYOUSEEKAY.
THAT GUY
IS FREAKING
CUTE!


My lordd... ARGHH. HE IS FREAKING CUTE. I was watching "Four Famous Cops" at 10:30 last night after I got freaked out by "Getting Unstuck In Time". OMG. And there was this constable... HE'S FREAKING CUTE. MY LORDD. Okay... I found out his name. It's "Cha In Pyo". kinda weird... BUT HE'S STILL FREAKING CUTE!!

That's a modern version of him. I can't seem to find one of him in the show though...
He is..
- Name : Cha, In-Pyo
- Date of Birth : Oct.14, 1967
- Etc. : 180 cm / 75 kg / O
- Nationality: South Korean
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Family: Married to Shin Ae Ra, One Son.
- Others: Donated 100m to Compassion Korea,a non-profit organization that supports impoverished children in Asia, Central and South America and Africa.
Adopted a one-month-old baby girl. The news came as a big surprise to Korean society where domestic adoption is still rare.

- Debut : MBC 22nd Actor (1993), MBC ‘Three family in same roof’


And he's acted in...
TV show
- The age of Heroes (MBC 2004)
- Perfect Love (SBS 2003)
- That woman’s house (MBC 2001)
- Beggars (MBC 2000)

Others
- Beautiful Seoul, The age of Gold
- Star is inside my mind, Hero revolt, You and Me
- Son’s Lady, Kareiski, How to make a Man, I am reporting now!
- White Journey, Love for you

Movie
- Mokpo is a Harbor
- Summer in Boriwool (2002)
- Iron Pop (2002)
- Albatross
- You are the Best!
- Dr. K

I can't find a picture of him in the showw... RAWR. I'm gonna find it somehow. Woots. My bro's coming back tonight. Woots. I finally have someone to fight with. Hahas. And my dad's coming back from Kuching tonight. Sadd. No one's gonna fetch him. Hahas. Woots.. I'm gonna watch four famous cops again tonight!

No comments: