May 5, 2007

Blehhs. =X. I know very long time never post… hahas. exam period now.. being piled up with homework.. YUCK. Blehhs. Just did 2 papers. Maths and science. The maths got questions on circle. But mrs teh never teach. Muahah. Learning point gorht teach. Hahas. for my dear classmates who dunno the formula… I think its\’s…

AREA OF CIRCLE = pi x radius2

CIRCUMFERENCE OF CIRCLE = pi x diameter

Okayy? I think that’s it. Hahas. today got learning point. I loved English. Hahas. Ms Ng asked us to tell her everything we knew about pandas. And I said ‘they cannot take color photos.’ And the whole class was like “WAHAHAHAHAHAH!” even Ms Ng. hahas. then… we had a general knowledge test. And then we all got a BIGG shock. Chess did NOT originate from China as we all think. Chess originated from INDIA. For freaking out loud. Like… INDIA. Hahas. but today… the worksheets we did were all about China. Hahas. Pu Yi, the last emperor was forced to abdicate 3times. Omg. Then… urgh. Treated as a war criminal. He was only 2 when he ascended the throne. Like. Freak out! Hahas. err… Hannah finally turned up. Hahas.

Maths… as usual… I ENJOYED it A LOT. Like. PSYCH! No way will I ever enjoy learning point maths. BLEHHS. Did SA1 review. Then a lot of careless mistakes. =X. as usual, I didn’t do so well. Learning point maths ishh so hard. Rosyth maths ishh shho much easier. Blehhs. Then the whole class having exams next week. Except me. But I not sure of Ee Zann. Cause he didnt come today. But I think his ishh also next week. Only mine next next week. Blehhs. Freak. Then I gorht all the pressure next week when the whole class relax cause exams over. And I’M THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVENT TAKE EXAM. Blehhs. =X. I wanna quit. Throw the towel in. blehhs.

TOMMOROW, the topic I’ve been looking forward to the most. Mainly cause I have mindchamps. And its my last lesson, and I have to do the speech. How unlucky… I’m number 13. Calvina ishh number 11. and I think Wilson ishh number 14. so I’m beside him. I bet I’ll be giggling/wringing his neck through the presentation cause Wilson will be either making me laugh or bugging the heck out of me. Hahas.

The guy bugs the hell outta me. But I love it when we’re together. Cause he makes it all just WONDERFUL. I love it when I’m with him. I cant imagine spending one day without him… I cant believe I’m not gonna see him for ONE WHOLE MONTH during June hols… maybe we’ll still see each other… maybe go out for a movie… muahah. With.. the rest of us. Hahahs. He ishh my WORLDD… I’m crapping again. I think mainly ishh cause I just let my bro use the computer. And he asked me to try the game he was playing, and I played it. And 3 other games too. Talk about getting carried away. So I’m really high now. Hahas. I mishh himm… aww. I wanna see him again and again. I dun wanna spend a day w/o him. DJ’s auditioning now.. I not admin. So cant audition. Blehhs. =X. he’s auditioning. I badly wanna audition also… muahah! He justt smsed me. I love him shho muchh. Jeyna was sucking up to him just noww. Grr. Felt shho irritated. Now I know how RuiXi felt when the other girl offered Quan some chocolates on Valentines’ Day from Hanazakarino Kimitachihe. Anyway… a very flighty Jeyna was hanging around him. And I was shho irritated. Almost went up to her and slapped her. ARGH. But he ignored her… walked with me to class. Muahah! I dun think he likes Jeyna. Even as a friend. Hahas.

School, quick update. Changed place. Sitting besiede Jun Rong now. And he drew on my science process skills booklet. And he “stamped” ink on my English file content page with his hand. Blehhs. He’s irritating. In a funny, good way. Hahas. now Maxine and KY ishh behind me. And Shawn Hoo and Aiwei ishh in front of me. Shawn Hoo gorht a new nickname other than octopus : SAMPAN. He gave it to himself. He said he was a sampan. Hahas. and he said Lenard was a cruiser. Hahas. he’s nutty.

CALVINA. I cant wait till tomorrow. I cant wait to see you again!! RAWR. Okayy. Change all the tomorrows into todays. Hahas. okayy. He just signed in. chatting with him. LOVE. I’m in love. Hahas. muacks. Gotta go. Give him my attention. Hahas.

No comments: