May 22, 2007

HEYY!!! I'M A VERY NICE PERSON RIGHT? RIGHT?

RIGHT!?
Hahas. Sorry people; i'm feeling extra high and egoistic today. =DD! Hahas. Today, Jun Rong used my pencil case to
CLEAN
SHAWN
HOO'S
SALIVA
OFF
HIS
TABLE!

Yuck. I'm gonna wash it man. Hahas. Changed my URL, since someone else had the URL I wanted initially. Hahas. Anyway, yesterday, we had to do a "ASEAN postcards" thingy. I cant believe someone is really gonna receive it. I had to do a drawing. I forgot to scan it in last night, so I already handed it up. And I cant show it to you guys. never mind. It's really ugly anyway. Used the grid design. Wahahah. I'm random today. Hahas. I sent "Unfaithful" by Rihannah to Rochelle yesterday. I got both the MIDI and the song itself. I want "Postcards and Virgin Hearts" by ArmChair Critic. RAWR. DAVID, THANKS FOR TAGGING. AND I LESS THAN 3 YOU TOO. During lunch, Darryl told me he went to 6 Respectful just now because he was helping his chinese teacher- Mrs Pek - carry books. And he said Samuel was going "Yoh, Yoh! When I say yoh, You should turn around and say yoh!" Hahas. I was so surprised he actually did that. Hahas. Maybe it's true. Maybe it's not. Darryl doesn't know who Samuel is. I CANT BELIEVE IT. And Samuel's brother was in the same P1 class as my brother. Woots. Didnt know that. Okay... I gotta do Learning Point homework. Blehhs. Byees!

No comments: