May 17, 2007

RAWR… sorry... havent been posting these few dayys. cause i've been writing in my diary instead. hahas. I cant say I’m happy… I cant say I’m sad. Cause… I did kinda badly for my exams, but , I’m happy cause 4 people really lit my day up today! Hahas. Let’s start with the bad news, shall we? Umm…

English I got 76.5
Maths I got 61
Science I got 82.5
Chinese havent got back...

RAWR… Maths was so bad… Hmns. Now… THE HAPPY PART! Hahas. The four people were Maxine, Kheng Yin and two more guys. hahas. Jun Rong, Maxine, Kheng Yin and I played truth or dare today. I dared Jun Rong to tell Bryan that he loved him. Maxine dared him to tell the relief teacher that he loved him. OMG. so funny. Umm... I chose dare, and Jun Rong asked me if I liked Bryan. and i was like "NO!" Hahas. Maxine asked if I had a boyfriend. I actually wondered if I should say yes, cause technically, David and I HAVE gone to VivoCity together. There. Just spilled my secret. Okayy. Never mind. Shh. Don't tell. =X. Hahas. Calvina initially crushed on him the first time she saw him. Then when he started acting abit weird, she totally stopped. Hahas. Got home... Smsed Maxine and David. Maxine asked about AiWei, David complained about how much he missed MindChamps. Hahas. I feel like crying, yet I feel like laughing. Crying cause of my marks AND that I've graduated from MindChamps. Laughing cause of the round of truth or dare we played today. Maxine, KhengYin, Jun Rong, Gareth and Bryan played "Deal or No Deal" when i was at the NYGH talk. hahas. the first round, with Jun Rong as the contestant, ended pretty fast, cause Jun Rong "dealed" at the first offer, which was $2, 700 i think. hahas. Kheng Yin was the banker. Gareth and Bryan were the audience. hahas. Umm... I'm gonna watch KO ONE. Byees.

No comments: