May 8, 2007

Okay… since this ishh exam period, technically, I’m not supposed to use the computer, but here I am! Hahas. er… lets see… the best thing so far in my life? I FINALLY finished all my listening comprehensions and compositions – wait, exclude the higher Chinese composition- and theres the English paper tomorrow.. Er. The worst thing? Paper 2 officially starts tomorrow, I cant go for camp on the 28th and 29th – celeste, Jamie and Jacques are gonna be there- cause I have supplementary, and er. I have officially graduated from MindChamps, which means, I will not be going back for any lessons anymore. Er… so… I just had my graduation on Sunday, and I got A LOT of photos. Er. In my confident communicators post, I promised you all a photo of Wilson. Yes. I got one. One by surprise. Shho… don’t blame me if the quality’s not too good. Anyway, start off with MindChamps okay? Well, I was wearing my Othello jeans with a Elle Petite “dress”. It was more of a long blouse. Hahas. anyway, after I had showered and changed into my clothes, I went out to find my Adidas sling bag. But sadly… I couldn’t find it. Hahas. so I used my custom brown bag, which is great cause it matched my outfit. The hot pink Adidas bag would have probably stood out too much. Hahas. when dad saw what I was wearing, he tried to convince me to take off my jeans, but as usual, he couldn’t convince me. He said I looked better without the jeans, but Mum agreed that I looked better WITH the jeans. So I went with the jeans. =). So… I got to class. And I received a HUGE shock. Cause the tables were gone and replaced with chairs. Hahas. Siu Ming, Shannon, Kieren and Ong Wei were already there. So… got to Siu Ming, chatted about how nervous we both were. And… er. Started doodling on the whiteboard, which resulted in it looking FAB cause we drew all kinds of cute pictures. I didn’t manage to catch a picture of it though. Sorry guys. =)). Then… Norlin came in and when she saw the boar, she was like “Wow!”. Hahas. anyway, the rest of us came, and Norlin briefed us on the rest of the day. But… Calvina and I were playing with each others’ mobiles. Hahas. but… anyway. We were still listening to Norlin. Then… Norlin returned us out exam papers. I was really freaked. So scared I would fail. Hahas. anyway, I got full marks for all. Which meant I got a 100% on my Exams Report. Hahas. I took photos or all my test papers and exam report and file. Anyway, back to MindChamps. Returned Norlin our test papers. She put them in files for us. =)). Then… Calvina and I asked to go to the washroom. Er… we usually go to the washroom on the 16th floor (our class is on the 17th floor). But today, I just closed my eyes and clicked any button, resulting in me pressing floor number 27. we did floors number 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 and 27. All were either dark or dimly-lit, so in the end, we gave up and went to the 16th floor. When we got back to class, our bags had been put under the two tables at the sides of the room. So… we erased the drawings-cum-writings on the board, and wrote “MindChamps Graduation, S2C7014” I got a photo of that. Then we signed our names. Er… Then… break. Hahas. didn’t really eat anything cause I was so keyed up, I felt like a live walking wire, and If I ate anything, I would electrocute myself. =)). Then… lined up in order of our speeches. The order was : Karise, Galvin, Jade, Jovin, Kieren, Shannon, ZhanYi, Gladys, Simarpreet, Calvina, Edmund, ME, Wilson, ShiMin, Joy, Ong Wei, Hassanul.
Then… we got the parents in… and I really freaked out this time. Hahas. and Wilson was like “stop freaking out. It’s gonna be okay.” And I was like “okay okay. Thanks.” Woots I love Wilson. Hahas. then… Norlin explained some things. And er… the next big thing, Jovin couldn’t remember her speech. And she quickly ended it and went back to the “queue” and started crying. And we had to comfort her. Hahas. then… Calvina did really well. Hahas. Edmund’s speech was SO short. And when he ended, I was all shaking from nervousness. But… again, Wilson managed to calm me down. Hahas. so… it was okay. I guess. I didn’t really forget anything. Then… got our files. And then… Norlin HAD to announce that I got 100% and I HAD to go up and get my book again. Grr. Hahas. then… The rest was mostly photo-taking. I wont post the photos cause they're taking too long to load. sorry guys.
So… hahas. I didn’t manage to get the rest of my classmates’ photos cause they “rejected” me taking their photos. Hahas. the one on Wilson was really on surprise. And he saw me taking a photo. And he took one of me, on surprise too. Hahas. anyway, er… Got to 3Js’ house. They were swimming. Hahas. took a lot of photos also. But cant post all cause photobucket is taking a long time to load my photos. So… just about a few only okay. Hahas. then… Javor refused to come out of the swimming pool. =)). Hahas. then… he watched Hi-5. hahas. he’s addicted to it I think. Anyway… we locked him outside, on the balcony, and I took a video. But somehow, I cant watch it. Sorry guys.=)). Hahas. I just keyed in the lyrics for my song into my phone. I’m gonna memorise it. Hahas. er… listening to music now… composing lyrics now… hahas. Blehhs. =)). Hahas. I miss Calvina and Wilson.. I didn’t manage to get wilson’s contacts. Only calvina’s… grr.
Hahas. so… that’s about it for today yeahhs. Hahas. bye to you, my fellow blogders. Hahas.

No comments: