May 24, 2007

RAWR. I'M BACK TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MR. "GAYER".
I HATE HIM. He totally sucks. RAWR. Today, the main highlight of the day was Ms Sabaria coming into our class to "explain" things out. She clarified where the guys were when Mr. "Gayer" allegedly pointed a middle finger. Then, She explained that Nicole's mum should know all about what the guys were doing too. Hmns. I shen't touch that matter. If not this'll be a really long post. =DD. Today... When I got off the bus at the front foyer, my glasses misted up cause I was sitting under the aircon... SO COLD. Then when I got to class, I saw Kheng Yin at my place, so I sat at her place. Hahas. The nest highlight would be... PE... I guess. =DD. Maxine and I talked about plasticka, plastickey and plastickoo. RAWR. I HATE PLASTICKA, PLASTICKEY AND PLASTIKOO. THEY SUCKK. RAWR. Then... some girls played basketball... Some played Captains' Ball. Maxine and I played Captains' Ball. Then we suggested nominating two captains, then letting the captain choose the teammates, but JynnLin said they already had their own team, and they assumed we would go along with their arrangements.
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ASSUME I'LL GO ALONG WITH THEIR ARRANGEMENTS!!! Then somemore, jynnlin's team had more people. So Maxine and I quit halfway to play basketball instead. Umm, when we were heading for one court, Sherina, Adeline and Alethea went to the court were heading to. Then I was so frustrated, I said, "You very funny lehh. We come this court, you must pian pian come this one also!" Then they just ignored me. Who cares. Then... They moved to the court beside the one Maxine and I were gonna use. Then because I missed a shot, I went behind the basket to get my ball. And Sherina, said really sarcastically, "Wah, Daffy! Come here already ah?" CRAP HER!!! SHE OWN THE COURT IS IT!? JUST BECAUSE SHE PREFECT SHE CAN DO THIS KINDA THING MEH!? I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!! Then I listed out all the girls in the class that I hated. And Maxine's list was about similar to mine. Then she asked why I always hung out with Rochelle during recess and not her. And I told her that it's because she always hung out with plastickoo. Hmns. She doesn't like plastickoo too. In fact, She hates all of The Plastics. Just like I do. =DD. I think they are _________. I shan't say the word, cause Maxine told me not to say what they did. Hmns. I got SHE's Zhong Guo Hua and Wu Yue Tian from their recent album. =DD. YAY. And I didn't buy the album. =DD. Uhhs. Gonna do theory... BYES!

No comments: