May 25, 2007

Haixx... I know I posted earlier today... But... i dun feel like writing in my diary either... so i'm back to blog about the depressionist! haixxx... i feel really depressed. rawr. i have no appetite, i feel like i've lost SO manyof my friends cause they've changed, someones's not replying me, someone's ignoring me, and someone's irritating me. rawr. haixx. i think probably depressed cause of personal issues? haixx. personal issues always get me down. and i always get emo during the night because thats when i think about my personal issues. rawr. i miss him. havent seen him in a long time... haixx. i dun wanna sleep... i wanna jump off the empire state building. i dun wanna go for tuition early in the morning today... haixx... i wanna jump. jump. jump. i feel like killing The Plastics. I hate them. they totally suckk. haixx. everything of me is dead. my brain is dead. my house is dead. my blog is dead. rawr. i want new clothes. my closet looks emo too. because alot of my clothes are black and white. rawr. i want a bright-colored shirt. rawr. so lame. hmns... shall we scribble another poem? who cares. lets just do it. rawr. two cockroaches just went into my room. rawr.

i'm suffocating,
yeah, suffocating.
just let me go,
dont hold me back.

dont come after me,
you wont convince me.
i'm not going back,
and i don't wish to.

i just wanna leave this place,
and escape to a utopia.
i need to relieve myself,
i dont wanna suffocate.

i'm suffoccating,
yeah just let me go.
let me relieve myself,
and for once, fully relax.

i'm suffocating,
under all the pressure.
the stress is overpowering,
just LET ME DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!


rawr. feeling uber depressed todayy. hmns. gonna work on Nicole's blogskin...

No comments: