May 27, 2007

I HATE GUYS.
I'M NEVER GONNA BELIEVE THEIR STUPID LIES AGAIN.
THEY JUST KEEP BREAKING THEIR PROMISES.
GUYS ARE FREAKING IRRITATING, BIMBOTIC, PROMISE-BREAKING HYPOCRITES!
I HATE SOME GIRLS WHO I THOUGHT WERE MY FRIENDS.

I seem to be happy for a moment, and then unhappy and angry for another. Lets talk about guys shall we? Why do I hate guys? Because today, I went to HeartLand Mall with my ♡mum, dad and ♡sister. We went there to get things for my sister's OBS- Outward Bound Singapore. Anyway, I didn't want to go initially because it was so hot outside. And my dad told me that if I went, he would get me anything I wanted. I was tempted, but I didn't accept the "offer". Anyway, when my ♡mum, ♡sister and dad were getting into the car, I was watching tv on the sofa. And my ♡sister dragged me along. So when I got into the car, my dad was like, "Okay, you can buy anything you want." Then, when my ♡sister was buying spectacle bands from a spectacle shop, I told my dad, "Let's go to the Nokia shop. I want a new phone." And what did I get? a freaking flat "no."
DIDNT HE SAY I"D GET WHATEVER I WANTED?
HE PROMISED ME.
AND NOW HE BREAKS IT.
I HATE GUYS.


EFFYOUSEEKAY.
Now, about the girls. Let's "rename" them, shall we? One will be called... Lisa. And the other will be called... Rachelle. Okay, these two girls are really... good friends of mine. Okay, technically, we're totally best friends. So... I invited them to my birthday party earlier this year. PS: I had two. Sort of. One was with ONE group of friends, another was with ANOTHER group of friends. The 1st one wasnt really a party. But I DID issue invitations. Anyway, Lisa and Rachelle's birthday are quite close together. So, I THOUGHT Lisa was my good friend. -Good enough to at least invite me to her birthday party, considering the fact that we WERE best mates. Anyway, let's skip Lisa shall we? I actually only met her last year. Anyway, Let's continue on to Rachelle. I've known Rachelle since P1. And all the birthday parties I or she had, we invited each other still, regardless of whether we had drifted apart of not. PS: we drift apart alot, and we're not talking- I don't know why. Anyway, her birthday's in June. And she invited her friends and she didn't invite me. PS: I DID invite her to my party and she came. Anyway, I don't care if she didn't invite me. Because she's totally ignoring me. I don't know why, like i've said, we're not talking. Anyway, she and Lisa are in the same class. I'm in the class above her. I think all the people she invited were from her class and her condo. Anyway, Why am I so upset that she didn't invite me? It's because we ALWAYS invited each other. And the last time, she was complaining about how I had not taken NeoPrints with her and had taken neoPrints with another friend of ours. And NOW she's taken neoprints with Lisa. BTW: We write letters to each other although we see each other everyday. But she has not replied my last letter to her which I had given to her about 3 weeks/ 4weeks ago before Exam Period. So... I don't care that she didn't invite me. Why? Because I'll be away at my cousin's house babysitting them. What I AM upset about is that she never even bothered to ask if I wanted to go to her party. And that SHE was the one who broke our tradition. PS: Rachelle and I make it a point to go to each others' parties. We never missed any parties other than the time I invited her to a Christmas Party. So.. I've resolved not to speak to her. I'm gonna cut off all communication although it will not be easy because we see each other almost everyday. And I think she's turned into a total bimbotic biatch. So, GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOU, RACHELLE. Not too much to Lisa, because I didn't ecpect her to invite me to her party either. So, just a total repeat : I HATE GUYS AND RACHELLE. THEY SUCK. I'M NEVER GONNA BELIEVE THE LIES THEY TOLD ME. Rachelle and I used to say to each other in P4, "Best friends forever. If we don't make it to the same class next year, then..." We'd always trail off at then. Now, I don't even think she considers me a friend... And even so, if she DID consider me a friend, I wouldn't forgive her either, cause she's always complaining about the things I didn't do that she wanted me to do, but she did the opposite to me: Do things she knew would hurt me, betray my friendship and trust, and most of all, break our tradition. Rachelle, you'd know who you are. I just hope you can think this over.

No comments: