May 1, 2007

Well… this post is to make up for my previous post, which I totally screwed cause the letter to Nerissa was totally mixed. Here’s the actual letter, Nerissa.

Nerissa,
I cannot control how you feel about me.If you really didn’t consider me a friend, then why did you actually try to get my email?My handphone number?My particulars?If you think I `act cute`, then that’s your problem. Maybe you`re just jealous of the fact that Kev is in my clique.Do you still remember the times when we vied with each other for Kev? Maybe it`s because he chose me over you that you`ve become totally horrible to me.We made a pact to remain friends. I`ve treated you with respect and courtesy, i`ve done my part. In your case… you haven`t. Aren`t you already satisfied with the fact that your part of JunLi`s clique? Aren`t you already satisfied that you`ve snatched anyway my former-best-friend? Do you really think that cuz Kev visits your blog, he`ll believe the lies you`re posting? If he does believe your lies, and he does choose you over me, I am powerless to do anything. Or maybe you`re just trying to break the bond between Kev, Julia, Kellie, Ryan and I. What is your problem? Are you jealous of us SO much that you must do this? I am not going to grovel at your feet and beg you to stop. Do what you want.Why don`t you just go up the Julia and snatch her away too! Huh?How about Kellie? Ryan? Kev? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM GIRL. I know that you admire Kev. Don`t I know it already? We vied for him. Maybe he chose me cuz I was a better friend of his. Maybe it`s cuz I don`t post lies about my friends and you do. Maybe it`s cuz he prefers me. Maybe it`s cuz he doesn’t like you. Why don`t you do your thing.Just go suck up to him. You`ve turned your back on me. I know that. I am powerless to change your mind. Maybe you just want me to quit don`t you. Well, let me clarify one thing. I am NOT quitting. I will never give up 4 good friends. Make that five. Include Jer.Jer`s not in my clique. But she is a good friend. Just go up to her. Suck up to her. Tell her complete lies about me. One thing.I will never give up my friends just to stop you from posting lies about me. A lot of people believe what you post. I don`t really care what you people think of me. Cuz I know. They`re not really my friends. And even though I may have lost a few `friends`,It`s you that I feel sorry for. And let me be the first to say how proud of you I am.It`s so heartening to learn that some people are so eager to believe everything that you read. If the people of this generation are this gullible, I worry for our future. This country is in serious trouble. Now, I am not gonna sit here and try to refute every single lie you have posted cause
<1> I have better things to do with my time.<2> I don`t really care what you think of me now.<3> you probably wouldn`t believe the truth.I know it`s much more attractive to believe these lies. But, to those who believed what complete lies Nerissa had posted, I will say is how very ashamed I am to have counted so many of you as my friends over these years. I hope Nerissa, you`re proud of the fact that you`ve completely oliberated some very sweet memories I may have had of you.I hope you can still look at yourself in the mirror. But most of all I hope that one day, you realize how truly horrible you`ve been, and that once you realize it, you1ll make sure never to be that horrible again. Because you are, at heart, a nice person, and unless you figure out how to be that person again, no person out there is ever gonna want to be your friend. Well Nerissa, that`s it. Thanks for all the horrible treatment you`ve given me these past few weeks, girl. It`s been good times. To you, Nerissa, I wish you all the best; I hope you read this.Yours,Daphne.


Yes. Okay. So far… Monday… watched GhostShip… VERYVERY scary. I didn’t even dare to walk up the stairs alone to my room. Had Dar accompany me. Anyway… then… I switched off the light… and then I started crying. Cause I was really very scared. Hahas. then tal hugged me and I fell asleep. Hahas. Yesterday… urgh. Studied and did papers in the morning. Then afternoon went to hospital to visit my grandmother, after that to my cousin’s house. Swam there for awhile. Then… went Changi SAFRA Yacht Club to have dinner. The food there is nice. And very scary when you walk down the pier and look into the water. Hahas. my sister got regattas there before. Then… went the playground with Jamie and Jacques. Sat the swing with Jacques on my lap. And then Uncle Eric swing us higher and higher. And Jacques so scared that she cried. Blehhs. Then went arcade. Did DDR with tal. At first choose Pink Dinosaur. Then after that chose Hero. Hero more fun than Pink Dinosaur. I love Hero! Muahahah. Today… umm… didn’t stop laughing. Mrs Teh gave us work to do. And asked me to check that Jun Rong did all his work. And Jun Rong kept slacking. And I kept threatening to cut his maple leaf or whatever it is. Blehhs. And he squeezed my banana and threw it on the floor. And finally he picked it up. And the banana itself fell from the skin. YUCK. Gross. Then after that when lining up, Rochelle and I went toilet and Mrs Teh yelled at us. WHAT IS HER PROBLEM!!!!!!!!! SHE’S DEPRIVING US OF GOING TO THE TOILET. HOW BITCHY CAN SHE GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH. Then after that, Rochelle and I went by staircase E. but got human jam. Then went by main spine. And saw mrs teh. She said to us, ‘next time cannot go toilet.’ And I was like CRAP. What is her freaking problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MRS TEH!!!!! Damn. I hate her. She should die. Arghs. I give up. Gonna check up on my blogskins. Byes…

No comments: