May 18, 2007

Heyy... Hahas. I'm dead. Hahas. Hahas. Umm... Today was fun. I guess. =X.
I got 79 for Normal Chinese

and 43.5 for Higher Chinese.

Hahas. Anyway, today, I got up to class only to see AiWei sulking in her seat. Went up to her and asked if she was okay. She hardly nodded! Then, Mrs Teh came in and we did Circles. Jun Rong and I were sharing a compass again cause I don't have one, and I have to wait until the weekend to buy one. That's tomorrow, but I don't think I'll be going Thomson Plaza cause I have my 1.6m walk/run. RAWR. Really outta shape. I'm gonna flunk it. Haven't been out playing basketball or rollerblading these few days. Just staying at home watching KO ONE on YouTube. Hahas. Gonna pack my table and then go for a rollerblading session later. Hahas. Umm, finished up the maths paper today and did item analysis. Got alot wrong. PE was... Okay, I guess. We played Captains' Ball. Maxine was on the other team. Felt kinda weird, cause we've always been on the same team. Hahas. Then Denise(Tan) wanted to be defender, but when the ball came towards her, she just stood there and stared at it. So weird. Hahas. Wanted to yell at her... Hahas. Anyway, we went for a late recess because we were going through our Normal Chinese paper. When we were going through the paper, Jun Rong kept calling me "Da Wu Gui". RAWR. Hahas. Then I called him "Bai Lao Shu". And almost at the end of recess, I realised I hadn't bought my foolscap paper. So Rochelle and I went down to the bookshop to buy a pad. Went up by staircase E. At level 5, Rochelle told me she wanted to go by the spiral staircase. So we walked by Respectful. Technically, I didn't walk. I sort of ran cause someone from Respectful harbours the thought of strangling me. Hahas. I went into the level 6 girls' toilet, found Maxine, JiaYi, Kheng Yin, Wendi, Ai Wei and Jie Yun there with KhengYin and Maxine's scissors. Hahas. Turned out Ai Wei had blue-tack stuck in her hair and they were trying to get it out. Then Kheng Yin suggested cutting the hair off, but it was a bad idea, cause it was alot of hair. Hahas. Got back to class and went through Higher Chinese paper. Jun Rong was so cocky just because he got that question correct and I got it wrong. He was saying "See? I'm so pro." Hahas. I like sitting with him. He always makes me laugh until my stomach hurts. Today he cut up the "deuter" flyer we received and pasted the guys' heads onto his Chinese textbook. Hahas. Towards the end of the day, I was chatting with Maxine when I heard my pencil case being touched. So I turned back and saw Shawn Hoo and Ai Wei messing about with my chalk pouch. Then I was SO frustrated, I told them to give my chalk back. Shawn Hoo pointed towards Ai Wei and said "She took it!". then i took my chalk back from Ai Wei and to make matters worse, Ai Wei said "We put pencil shavings in your pencil case." And they refused to help me take the pencil shavings out. So I ignored them for the rest of the day and just picked out the pencil shavings. Some of you may be wondering, why am I so worked up just over one pencil case? Well, it's because I bought it myself, with my own money, and it means alot to me, I don't know why. Anyway, we were dismissed and told to line up outside the class. Marcus was holding the back door outside, and alot of girls were crowded in the class at the back door. I packed up and when the huge crowd told me what was going on, I was really frustrated then, and I kicked the door. I HATE MARCUS!!!!!!!!. Freak him. He's a bloody idiot. Rochelle and I "escaped" from the class and went down by the main spine. We were at the IBC before the class had reached. I took out my book and started reading it cause I saw Ai Wei heading towards me. FYI, I was still angry at her then. Anyway, I was chatting with Valencia on the bus. Got home... Wasn't too happy because of my Higher Chinese and Maths marks. HE smsed me to get my marks. I wasn't too happy... And he kept telling me to smile and that it was gonna be okay. I love him... So sweet... And so here I am, now, in darkness and solitude, wasting myself away. Yeahs. I got a date with KO ONE so I'm gonna end this post lickety-split. BYES!

No comments: