May 28, 2007

Okayyy, today... I got to school at freaking 7:15. LIKE HELL! Who goes to school at 7:15 on a SCHOOL HOLIDAY? Okay, regarding my previous post, some people had been asking me who they were. Quoted from the previous previous post:"Anyway, she and Lisa are in the same class.I'm in the class above her.", many people thought that Lisa and Rachelle were from 6Respectful. Yes, they did. And they asked if Lisa and Rachelle really were from 6Respectful. Anyway, the answer is NO.
Because of that line, many people thought Lisa and Rachelle were from Rosyth. Like, I said, there were two parties. One from tuition, another from my schoolmates. Anyway, Lisa and Rachelle are NOT even in Rosyth; Rachelle's from Xin Min Primary and Lisa is from St. Hilda's Primary. And why in the world did I say I was in the class above them? BECAUSE
WE'RE
FREAKING
IN
THE
SAME
TUITION
CENTRE.


Okay? So anyone who has mistaken me, well, you can choose to believe me; you can choose not to. if you decide not to believe me... i can't change your mind. I am who I am. I won't change just for one individual.

Okay, I shall start on Rachelle.
Rachelle, I know how hard it is to talk to someone who has drifted apart from you. so... i don't mind. okay? i'm not talking to you because i hate you. i'm not talking to you because I have changed. i'm not saying you haven't. but basically, i'm not talking to you because how much we both have changed. okay? so... if you decide not to be best friends anymore... then, i'm sorry. I'll respect your decision. Anyway, thanks for giving me one of the most memorable periods of my life.

Let's skip to Lisa shall we?
Lisa, umm, you haven't changed since i met you last year. you're still funny, cute, high and still, my best friend. Maybe you don't consider me a best friend cause... we seldom see each other anymore? I'm not blaming this on you, it's my fault because i havent been coming for tuition and i don't see you and Rachelle after dismissal.

Now... I've seen a number of posts based on my previous previous post, and one particularly affected me because this person, Sarah- I'm not renaming her. It's her real name. I don't want anymore misunderstandings.-, thought I'd been writing about her. Sarah is another of my best friends. Umm, it's the same with Rachelle, we always invite each other to each others' birthday parties and make it a point to go to them. This time, Sarah didn't manage to make it to my party. We just talked on Friday.. But now... Hmns. Sarah didn't invite me to her party this year because she invited her friends from her school, and didn't want me to feel out of place. Also, she didn't invite me to another party because her mum didn't let her have two parties like i did. Anyway, she thought I was talking about her. Anyway, it's also almost the same with Rachelle. We write letters to each other...etc. PS: she doesn't know Rachelle so I guess she had mistaken Rachelle for her. Anyway, she said I'd changed. And that she wasn't saying she hadn't changed. I'm not denying it. I HAVE changed since P5. Just reading my diary would tell me how much I'd changed. Coincidentally, we haven't taken neoprints yet. We always didn't have the time because our parents were always an obstacle blocking our way, particularly mine. So, and, yes, I met her in P3 and quoteed directly from her post:"How in the world do we take neoprints when we hardly can go out!? WE HARDLY EVEN SEE EACH OTHER ANYMORE! Oh yes, and a note to you, WE ONLY MET IN P3. Let me tell you, I HATED a lot of things about you in the past when we were still best friends. think about yourself. you should think this over too. You freaking suck okay? I hope you DO cut connections soon enough because I don't want anything more to do with you. and let me just say, YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH MY FRIENDSHIP." So, Sarah, I'm sorry if you thought it was you. It wasn't you okay? believe it or not, it's a fact. If I really was once or still you best friend/friend, then maybe you would delete that post or at least say it was a misunderstanding. if you don't, i'm fine with it okay? because it's your choice. I'm not your mum. I wouldnt order you around.

i'm admitting who Rachelle and Lisa are okay? Rachelle, she's some girl called JunLi. And JunLi, as I said, has been ignoring me. JunLi, thanks for some best moments of my life. Lisa is YanChun. YanChun, you're still my best friend okay? If you don't wanna be best friends/friends anymore, I'll respect your decision. Sarah, I don't know if you believe me. Okay? But I SHOULD think that you're still my best friend. I may not be your best friend anymore, but, the choice is up to you.

Okay. I've cleared the misunderstanding. Those who do not believe it... then so be it. Let's talk about today. I reached school at 7:15, as I'd said earlier. And I was the only 6Meticulous-ian there. Woots. Second to come was Yong Jie, followed by Jes and KY who came at the same time. The rest wasn't really taken note of. In class, it was totally BORING. Did maths... RAWR. I hate maths. then went for break. And then did science. and dad fetched me home, so here I am typing this post clearing a damn misunderstanding. anyway, JunLi, Yanchun and Sarah, just decide. I'll respect your decision. Woots. I get the WHOLE BED tonight until FRIDAY! Denise's gone to OBS. Darryl's gone for camp. and the house is JUST SO QUIET. Woots. Hmns. Anyway, I have homework so. I. Guess. This. Is. Good. Bye.

No comments: