May 30, 2007

Okayy, I know posting thrice in a day is kinda stupid. Hahas. But I'm too happy. My bro is finally back from camp! this is his first time going without me. WOOTS~ I'M SO HAPPY! HE'S BACK! Okayy. most of the time, i claim i hate him. actually, he's really a great guy. Woots. Gonna pamper him tonight. Only tonight. Hahas. Oh yes, as some of you may know, i'm taking part in the Holiday Skin Competition held by colorFOOL on Blogskins.com. Yupps. Hahas. I've found several images that I may want to use for my layout. And I was thinking I'd edit the image with this poem on it/in the layout itself.
"Day falls into the sea
As dusk blankets the earth
Night pulls the covers over it’s head
As the sun closes her eyes

The day slips sweetly into memory
New adventures tiptoe into view
Tomorrow is another day
We get to do it all again"

It's a very nice poem right? The poem is by some person called "Holly M Roddam". Woots. I'm gonna use it. I'm gonna continue on the layout. BYE!

No comments: