May 26, 2007

Hmmns, What's this? I seem to be posting twice everyday. =DD. Woah, just came back from a movie. Wahahah. Went to the Cathay Cinema beside Plaza Singapura. Woots. I'm standing while typing this, cause my butt hurts, and I cant see properly, so don't blame me if I make a spelling mistake. =DD. Now... why does my butt hurt? because I've sat in a total of 6 taxies today. And they were all long journeys. Pfft. For Autumn's sake, I HATE CABS. Hmns. Wahahah. Pirates of the Carribean rocks. SO NICE. but very sad luhhs. Jack Sparrow used Will Turner's hand to stab Davy Jone's heart. So Will Turner became the captain of The Flying Dutchman. Pfft. Oh yeah, I forgot. Will and Elizbeth got married on board The Black Pearl while fighting Beckett and his men. =DD. So siao luhhs. Like... They were fighting, and Will suddenly said, "Elizabeth, are you willing to marry me?" Hahas. And Elizabeth's facial expression was hilarious. And she said "I don't think now's the right time!" Pfft. Hahas. Then, Will was to spend 10 years on the sea, and only one day on shore, which he spent with Elizabeth, of course. The voting for the king very funny. Every captain voted for himself/herself except Jack, who voted for Elizabeth. Hahas. Then when the captains left, Jack asked his Dad, "How's Momma?" And his Dad produced a skull. Then Jacked looked irked and said, "Oh... She's... She's looking good..." Hahas. So funny. I sat FRONT ROW. Ouch. I hate the front row. My neck hurts... Pfft. My legs hurt. been walking around all day. Except afternoon, which I slacked at home. RAWR. I missed HALF of my Prince Who Turns Into A Frog... Hmns... Wahh siaoo. The first part damn horrible. See all the people convicted of piracy kena hanged... Then this boy started singing, and the guy beside him sang along. And then all the people (other than the soldiers) also started singing. Then throughout the whole show, the people keep saing, "The song has been sung. It's almost time." Ughh. Elizabeth's Dad was killed by Beckett. So horrible. When they were in the dead mans' world, and were trying to get back to the human realm, Jack was acting so funny. He ran to the port, and said, "Oh? What's that!" and then ran to the starboard saying the same thing. Then the whole crew started following him. And when the sun set, the ship turned upside down, then the whole world turned upside down, after which, they had returned to the human realm. Woots. Very nice. I wanna watch again. I'm gonna check with Rochelle see whether she wanna watch. Pfft. BYES.

No comments: