November 22, 2007

you guys probably expected, last night i cried myself to sleep. oh wtf. my marks are messing me up. they're messing up my life, they're making be lose confidence(: oh wtf. who cares.

and my grandmama is yelling again. and i want to just tell her to shut up. or maybe just blast my music to drown out her f*cking yelling. oh yeah, i'm supposed to be looking through my secschool choices, but i guess i've more or less decided. (i haven't considered transport yet).

anderson.
; 248-270.

cedar girls'.
; 247-266.

tanjong katong girls'.
;237-262.

crescent girls'.
; 242-266.

xinmin.
; 245-262.

zhonghua. yes, i know i'm cheena(:
236-251.


whatveer, they're not in order. because i'm kinda considering crescent, but they don't have b a s k e t b a l l~ but i like anderson(: i could probably appeal for cedar, xinmin probably can also. zhonghua also shld be can, but zhonghua is cheena. very cheena. i've seen tkg before, i went to check out their open house about 3 years ago. nyahaha. okay, but but but.
i'll be seeing you guys again on th 19th(: but 21st i won't be in spore, so i'm like dead cause we have to report to our secondary schools(: oh dears(: and i'm occupying myself by finding stupid midis for my jukebox(: and th midis arent cooperating. ah forget it... i shall go drink my chicken soup. nyahahahaha. my chicken soup tastes weird... hmnnn. okay forget it, i shall go watch devil beside you. byes! DAPHNE(:

AmandaL: heyys, i don't know yet, i think maybe anderson? nyahaha. you?
Wendi: cool(: lucky you. th online version always laaaaaaaaaaaaag! nyahaha.
Jillene: my tagboard is haloscan. my pictures are done by myself. i animate thm myself.

No comments: