November 6, 2007

Yes, Daphne has been neglecting her blog.

no, actually I can't seem to find th time to post. oh wells. nth can be done. okayokay. I'll start posting NOWNOWNOW.



FRIDAY.



okay, nth much, nt tht I can remember... All i remember is tht Lina lost my HGM paper & I had to copy it all over again... *sighs*...





SATURDAY.



FUNFUNFUN! oh wowwwww. okay, so... lets see... umm. umm. this is hard... I can't remember. oh yeah, woke up at about 7:30 (i dunno why...) thn i slacked abit & watched tv! hahaha. um. thn... slackslack, my bro came home from LPT, thn... my parents went out for awhile. umm. yeah. thn they came home & asked if we wanted to go my cousins' new house. th Savannah. yeah. um. th place is so big. & got like 50 over towers. so we were driving & all. thn we finally got there. & thn my cousins were waiting to go into th pool. my bro went to change. yup. thn i didn't bring my swimming stuff, so i didn't change. thn my auntie lent me her swimsuit top & a swimming shirt. those shirts tht can be used for swimming. so i got changed. mind you, my auntie's swimming tops are real hard to wear, they have strings @ th neck & th back... okay, so... thn swimming for about like maybe 20mins whn this lifeguard came up to us & said no shirts in th pool. & i was like wtf, in th pool got these girls wearing shirts and jeans. like, & he didn't tell thm tht shirts were not allowed in th pool, & let thm play some more. & we were like wtf, dun swim lor. so... got showered. & listening to radio whn they suddenly played 错了再错 by张栋梁. & i was jumping up & down & trying to remember th name & my cousins thought I was crazy. yup. um. thn... dinner. thn slacking in th recreation room which was glass-paneled, so Javor kept walking into th door, thn we finally left th door open. yup. thn um. went to th playground with Jacques & Javor. yup. it as fun. although we only sat th seesaw because some guys were eating at th flying fox there. yup. thn we sat th spinning chairs & i couldn't stop laughing. thn... went to watch th fishies. yup. Javor kept going 'fiiissshhhh!' hahaha. um. thn. back to th house. went Jamie & Jacques's room & started doodling thn went KTV. hahaha. we had to bring our own discs. thn Javor kept snatching th mike & making noises like 'urghhh... oooo...' hahaha. thn just going through th oldies tht th adults got us & were complaining cause we didn't know like 99.9% of th songs. heh. Jamie was whining about wanting to go home. so after awhile we went back. yup. thn watching tv & playing psp. so thn... um. went my auntie's rm cause th girls had to sleep. thn Jamie was whining so she was brought to my auntie's rm. um. we were watching Animax & Jamie refused to sleep. so about i think 2+ we went home. reached home about 3... sleeeeeep.



SUNDAAAYYY.



oh wow, in th morning we were slacking. yup. afternoon. golf. funfun. but UM made me read th rules & he wants me to take th theory test tmr so I can get my PC thn my handicap. & i was like 'NOOOOOOOO.' went home cause Darryl didn't swim cause of his nose which kept bleeding recently. home, showered & LIBRARY. i was so happy! because i got booksbooksbooks now! wahey! funky! thn read until dinnertime. yup. thn after dinner, dj, my dad & i walked to heartland mall to return th books we rented from some shop. thn... we checked out th sale at IPZONE. but didn't buy anything though. heh. thn bought minimelts! wow, & my dad was like 'yuk.' because mine was rainbow and cookies & cream. heh. dj's was chocolate & mint. hahaha, so dad kept 'taxing' dj's icecream. he didnt' like th rainbows in mine. hahaha. thn... went to this shop called Yellow. thn dj went for her piercing. my tuuurn. th girl didn't pierce my left ear properly which she did first, so she had to pierce again. thn my right ear. yup. so now i have 3 holes in my left ear and 2 holes in my right ear. FANTASTIC... keh. thn dad went to cut his hair & dj & i were standing outside th shop & also walking towards Yellow to check out their stuff. thn my left ear was hurting & there was this coldcoldcold aircon outside th shop & i was like 'coldcoldcold nicenicenice!' & i was 'panting' because i was about to scream. & dj was like 'stop hyperventilating...' & i was like 'urr...' hahaha. thn... home. watched america's got talent. yup. thn sleep.



MOOONDAY.



in class... i was just reading. yup. hahhaa. thn... dismissal. yup. jieyun & i stayed back. to finish up th jumble sale stuff. so we went bookshop to buy paint. th $1.80 one was as cheapskate as th $3 one. so we bought th $1.80 Jieyun was having a hard time mixing th paints. hahaha. thn we decided tht I should just do it at home. yup. so... thn we started tagging th things. & we made this list of everything & th prices. yup. okay. thn... jieyun was doing 'posters'. it was real nice. for th jumble sale only, not for advertising actually, to put at our stall there only. so... thn... our stuff was like all over th place. so like everytime someone walked by they were like staring. so anyway, jordan & vanessa's brother (i can't remember his name...) were walking by. thn we were like 'hiiiii!' hahaha. thn... we gave jordan this jajabinx thingy i think it's a figurine or sth like tht. hahaha. thn YongQiang came by. & we gave him this shaky thingy, but he returned it cause his teacher asked where he got it from, thn we gave him a pen. LOL. hahha. thn. we started packing cause if not we'd have nth left for tmr if we kept giving things away. so... when packed finish, we had one whole box of books & afew notebooks. thn... um. went up to class & put it there. no teacher T_T only got 3met. so whn we were walking out th teacher came in and was like 'why are there two bigger-than-usual girls in my class?' hahaha. thn we explained & thn went dwnstairs to clear up th mess. yup. um. thn went home. ladida. okay, okay. that's about all, other thn th painting session tht was held at my house just now. zZz, we ran out of white paint. *sighs*...


TER-USE-DAY.

wahey, today was th jumble sale. it was okay, other thn th fact tht people were pissing me off seriously. *sighs* so... lets start from th beginningbeginningbeginning. I woke up at 4:30. to sort out some stuff for th jumble sale. oh yeah, i was rooting about in my bro's rm & my maid thought i was a ghost... ==" okay, so about 6+ i changed and rushed downstairs. yup, this time i didn't forget to bring th board with th bigbig 6met but i forgot my camera.. hahaha. school. went class to put th board & denise's gummies & jiayi's... something. i can't remember; thn... ibc. reading & um. class. everyone blowing balloons near my table at maxine's table. and i was running away from Bryan & shawn hoo who were scaring me with stupid balloons. they will just suddenly come behind me and throw th balloon at me & i will be screaming. and like th whole class like only i scared of balloons thn the of mean people, ie ky, shawnhoo, bryan were like coming towards me & like going to throw th balloons at me. yes, and i was screaming and almost-crying. thn i ran away and got th box with alotalot of books and ran away. thn shawn hoo was like coming after me. & maxine was like taking th balloon away from me... thn... um. ran downstairs. thn i realised i forgot th macaroni. thn rochelle, aiwei & wendi and i were waiting for th lift whn this teacher said 'why are you all taking the lift?' and thn make th guys in th life get out. & we were like going 'bimbo...' rah, she's a bitch. so anyway. downstairs. th girls anyhow pile th things on th table alr, so i just whatever, rearrange abit. thn shaun ko & ZH were making stupid boomerangs out of th icecream sticks. and we were like 'take thm out. now.' & shaun was like 'wahlao, what th hell you going to do with th icecream sticks?' & i was like 'none of your business...' so anyway, th p4s and p5s started coming down. oh yeah, adeline & i were interviewed twice! hahaha. thn i gave one of the interview-ers my hp number. adeline also. heh. so thn we were busy diong bookmarks... thn after awhile we saw janelle & vanessa. whhe. janelle & i were like jumping up & down. & janelle was like 'must come hall!' and i was like 'cannot... i'm here the whole day.' but anyway, ad & i got jiayi & jieyun to cover for us thn we went hall. yup. & i was throwing macaroni & wayne, & he was like 'that'll cost you $0.50' and he added $0.50 everytime i threw one macaroni letter. oh wells. Lianne was like 'hiiiii~' & Janelle was like 'must buy, you want?' hahaha. so anyway, we spent quite long up there... LOL. running about & throwing sweets at Wayne. i had too many sweets in my pocket (i didn't even know i had thm there)... & i gave thm all to wayne. it's weird, having my pocket so heavy. wonder why i didn't realise earlier... hmn. so anyway, Bryan went for 'hittheryan'. yup. & he said tht he hit ryan. but i didn't think he did. so anyway, went dwnstairs agn, and ran upstairs again. don't you think i'm mad? yes, i do. anyway, went upstairs to check out whether th classes sold out. anyway, our class people were like yelling 'last-hr-sale! quickquickquickquickquick!' yup. thn... too lazy to say liao. other thn th fact tht shawnlee was pissing me off... nothing else happened. i was reading again. yup. i finished 3books. since sunday. i dunno why i'm reading so slowwly now... *Sighs*


****************************************************************************
Dear 33,
why is it you always have to attract my attention? why is it when you got my attention and i look your way, you walk away? why is it you are so jealous? why is it when i talk to your friends, you always do something that makes us stop talking for awhile? why are you so indecisive? why do you make me wait for an answer? why do you make me wonder? why do you make me feel this way? why can't you just come out and tell me? why can't you just stop all your nonsense for once? why can't you just tell me? i don't know who you are anymore, i don't know you anymore. you aren't the perfect guy i once thought you were. you aren't the secure and outgoing guy i once knew you were. now you're making me cry, you're making me have second thoughts about being your friend. you're insecure without someone there with you, you no longer try new activities that come your way like you used to. you are the angry, frightened boy that i always hoped you wouldn't turn into. why don't you just stop running away from reality for once? why don't you just stop running away from me for once? why don't you try telling me? why do you let me, not only me, the whole group of us worry about you? why? i tried so much to make you feel better, to make you release your frustration. but what do you do? you push me away, you tell me that you want to be alone, you tell me that you don't want to see anyone right now. why do you deny me the right to know what i should know? why do you make me wait and wait in pain? why do you make me suffer all this pain? why do you make me cry? why do you make me unhappy? i just want to go back to those old times.
****************************************************************************



okay, just somethings i want to crap about.

happyhappy veryvery belated birthday, Janelle.
yes, I know i'm a bitch for not saying this on Saturday, but I seriously couldn't come online cause my mum was working on th comp. so sorry! oh yeah, & did you guys catch star awards prelude on thursday 1st Nov? MY SISTER WAS ON TV! seriously, they showed th time whn they went TJC. & thn dj & terry (herfriend) were 'modeling'. SERIOUSLY! hahahaha. i shall see if i can find th video on youtube or mediacorptv. hahaha.
okay,so i'm working on a blogskin now. for this blog. because not tht i don't like dougie anymore, but *sighs* i feel emo so my blogskin shall be emo too. okay so, bye.
DAPHNE. Back to Top

No comments: