November 6, 2007

HELLLOOOOOOOOO!

yeah, I just activated my blog password system! waheyy. WOW. I'm amazed. I'm stretching and pushing myself to improve my sit-and-reach and i can still type. multitasking. heh heh. wow, i'm fantastic. seriously. okay today was... weird. do you guys believe i slept in class? hahahaha. morning... i was reading. yup. i finished my book even before 3rd period. *sighs* i laid down on th table & was thinking about what i should do next. when i dunno how, i woke up at around 4th period and realised i slept. hahahahahah! okay so... i used th bag tht Lianne gave me cause dj was using her grey bag for her maths class. or whatever it's called. so... school. went up oh yeah! after i woke up, alethea was fiddling with Wendi's phone beside me. (well, she was beside me, but her back was facing me.) When i woke up, she was blasting 'Umbrella; in my ear. whoops. and she did it twice. & everytime i turned to face her she was like 'zooom' and turned her back to me again. so after tht i realised tht there was this girl by th window, infront of jiayi's table that looked seemingly familiar, but i couldn't quite place her. that girl was fiddling with the p3s lanterns. (ohkay, Beyonce's crazy in love is blasting in my ear right now, the volume is turned down so low it's practically zero, but it's still blasting so loudly... *sighs*) okay anyway, i realised that girl was weijean, going through a i-can't-sit-down phase. seriously! she wasn't sitting down and was fiddling with everything, from the p3s stuff to the leftover unclaimed stuff from the jumble sale. anyway, it was so funny and i said to jiayi 'what is CDD doing?' and thn we kept watching her and couldn't stop laughing. it was so funny like she was fiddling and kaypoh-ing with everything. then jiayi went over to her seat to drink water. & whn CDD moved closer to her, she ran towards th metal cupboard and she say 'later CDD ask me whether can pee again...' & she was like hiding behind to girls. hahahaha. thn um. recess. class. um. slacking for awhile. yup. thn used th class computer to play flipwords. th guys were like giving stupid suggestions. thn i went back to my seat and asked jiayi & YKY if they wanted to play indianpoker. it was damn funny. like i stuck the card on my forehead (i was supposed to hold it at my forehead) and thn was like asking everyone 'change? change?' then jiayi & ky also stuck their cards on their foreheads. hahaha. then... um. maxine came. played a few rounds then she didn't play alr. then when jiayi, ky and i were playing, we kept asking maxine 'change?' then if 2, she would say 'cheeeese!' and then put the twist sign. then of 4. she would fold in her thumb and start waving it about. 5, she would go 'hi5!' 7, 'my favourite number!' & still got more, but i can't remember. hahaha. anyway, played until dismissal & then... yup. we were bluffing ky that had school on friday. hahaha. then... yup. home. my bro's watching inuyasha. i'm... listening to 郭美美 and her crooning/act-cute-voice. *sighs* i only like her 爱情女神 and 爱情女神混音. okayokay, i'm gonna... urr... what? nothing. slack. okays. bye.
D A P H N E. Back to Top


Kylie: hahaha. maybe that 'talk:D' there is misleading. but anyway cbox hates me and doesn't want to let me go to their homepage so i'm currently searching for a cbox that is... notlike shoutmix. shoutmix is... i don't like it. hahaha.
DeniseL. hi and thank you!

No comments: