November 14, 2007

Sighs, today is not a happy day. lets see, start with th happy(ish) things... school. class. aiwei brought her hamsters. and we found out tht bryan was scared of hamsters. yes, he is. and he threatened to bring balloons to school tmr, but i'm not gonna be in school so it's useless. anyway, um. yup. playing with th hamsters. taking all sorts of videos, since it's my last day, but i'm still to lazy to upload. cause blogger is conking out on me. so... games day. yup. i was initially in 1st half, but we got switched to 2nd half for some reason. um. jiayi, me, amanda, wei... lyn was scoring. yup. it was considered easy... for me, since i've been practising with david. anyway, um. yup. i can't say i fully enjoyed it after what happened ytd. um. yeah. but i still managed to stay happy(ish) throughout. shawn hoo kept me laughing. never thought i'd actually be depending on him to keep me laughing... *sighs*. anyway, glasgow still won overall, so it wasn't too of a let-down. okay, then... yeah. "recess". yeah. um. um. playing cheat with maxine, ky, jieyun, jiayi. thn dismissal. i almost cried. home. um. rushed out for my piano lesson. and back. and i bought sweets for th flight tmr. comfort food. *sighs*, i'm really gonna miss you all. anyway, i got to do some stupid thing. maybe say sth about my dear friends, i really love them. all.

MAXINE(:
hello Maxine, i really love you. Really, really love you. Thanks for helping me so much, thanks for helping me when i was absent. thanks for helping me catch up with school work when i had to go to th hospital. thanks for standing by me. i really really love you. In p1, you were th first person who bothered to be nice to me, you were th first person who came up to me and befriended me. thank you SO much. i'm really really gonna miss you next year. heck, i already miss you. and if you ask me if i'm happy when THEY are chasing after me to check on my smses again, i will really slap you. anyway, you know i love you(:
JIAYI(:
*bang*, thanks for being my friend. I love you so much. thanks for replying my stupid smses and and thanks for everything, from offering to lend me your tshirt to playing with me. th times with you were really fun(: and i really appreciate all tht you've done for me. i really really love you, and i'm gonna miss you too. nyahahaha, thanks SO much, love ya!
JIEYUN(:
love ya, thanks for helping me ask about th receipts and all tht stuff i really really really appreciate it. thanks for staying back with me and doing th jumble sale stuff with me. thanks for everything, i love you(: you rock, alright? don't stop being cute and all that(: i'm never gonna stop loving you
WENDI(:
helloooo, i know we used to be really, really close friends, maybe not now, but still, i just wanna say tht i love you lots(: because you bothered to reply my stupid smses this year, my stupid posturing and all tht, and you really really REALLY are th best! i love you, and i miss you.
AIWEI(:
though i was pissed with you talking SO much about bryan earlier, but i still love you. thanks for going crazy with me about all those stupid singers i was crazy about, fahrenheit, jaychou and all that, i know i'm crazy. but still, i love you alotalot. don't lose any of that fun spark in you when you move on and grow up okay! and stay pretty and chio(: thanks for letting me play with your hamsters(: hahaha. you're funky and i'll still love you next year and th year after. and th year after. and after. and after and after.
AMANDA(:
boo amanda, i love you so much, i love that you're so fun(: i love that you enjoyed today, i love that you enjoy playing as much as i do. i love everything about you(: thanks for everything, thanks for not leaving my side and also, chatting and laughing with me when we had our Shanghai buddies over(: i really enjoy your company(: you're real fun and thanks for standing by me and laughing me and all that(:
SHAWN(:
shawn hoo, you piss me off at times. but still you're real fun and all that. you know i love you, right? i love you lots, thanks for making me laugh. thanks for doing all those stupid things to make me laugh, to make me happy. and thanks for being so stupid that i have to laugh. i love you lots, and just continue being you alright(: just... quit scaring me with balloons alright? cause i will really cry. really. but you know i love you lots(:
JUNRONG(:
oh my gosh, sometimes i really HATE YOU. but you know not forever, because you do th stupid things that shawn does also, and you also make me laugh with your stupid drawings on your books. and you're mad, you know that? and i just love that you're mad because you make me laugh even when i don't feel like laughing. and thank you thank you so much for well, making me laugh(: you're mad. seriously, but i'll still love you like i love the rest.
BRYAN(:
hey you, sometimes you really suck, you know that? you know what? you were so chubby in p3(: hahaha. and i can't believe you're scared of hamsters. 0.0 my gosh. but still, why are you able to make me laugh and all that crap? oh, and thanks - for throwing those BALLOONS at me - NOT. stop throwing them already, i will really cry. seriously. i hate it that you're not scared of balloons. i hate it that you throw those stupid balloons at me, but still thank you lots for being my friend and making me laugh and well, just be yourself alright? don't change anything about yourself except change that part of yourself that isn't afraid of balloons. love ya!

No comments: