November 20, 2007

I don't have long... I gotta get ready soon enough so tht i can actually watch th 12oclock news and thn leave for piano right after(: okay so I'm thinking tht i should create this web whr i upload my own, note own animations/images so tht people can download it. how does tht sound? like weird. yeah, i know(: but seriously, tag me and let me know how you guys feel about it(: nyahahaha, but if i do use any base images i'll try to credit th original artist unless i can't remember th web(: okay and i hate you people, you people never tell me what link color you wanttttttttttt~ rahh, okay i'm mad.




i should have cherished you when you were there,
i should have cherished you when we were fine.
after reading about th pressure and all that,
i realised how important you are to me.

i realised that if you were to leave forever,
i wouldn't be able to take it,
i realised that if you were to die,
i wouldn't be able to smile.

we shouldn't have fought, should we?
if not we wouldn't be where we are right now,
not talking to each other, not even looking at each other.
i should have valued you when you were my friend.

now th last day of school is gone,
i probably won't ever see you again after tomorrow,
and i really regret not telling you before i left,
that you are one of th most important people in my life.

i wouldn't be where i am today if it wasn't for you.
i wouldn't be this confident of myself, this optimistic if it wasn't for you.
you gave me th strength i needed,
you showed me how to love myself.

you showed me how we should enjoy life,
that we should be optimistic.
you showed me how to have faith in myself,
that if i should lose confidence, i would be losing my identity.

right now i realise what a great friend i found in you,
i realise what a good friend i lost.
and i regret not telling you i really love you.
and i regret not telling you i miss you.

there are so many things i saw in you that i wished i had too.
there are so many things i saw in you that i loved.
and there are so many things i said to you i wished i hadn't said.
sometimes i wondered if i ever deserved yoru friendship.

there are so many hurtful words that i said to you,
yet you never held it against me.
whenever i was angry at the world,
you could always make my problems seem miniscule with your beautiful smile.

you never gave up on me,
even when i gave up on myself.
you always helped me through th stupid storms we faced.
and now i realise, i was really horrible to you(:

and now i just want to say that i love you,
and i just want to say that i'm sorry if i ever hurt you.
a new year is starting, i really hope you can enjoy next year
and last of all, i really, really, really hope you get th results you've yearned for tomorrow.

and i really hope you see this.




i seriously gotta go now.
tag me for 2 things:
- what you want your link color to be (white/color of yr choice)
-whether i should create tht website to upload my animations.


thankyou thankyou very much for reading this post. nyahahaha. DAPHNE(:


Aiwei: i thought i already linked you? it's above Aixuan's and below Adeline's.
Vanessa: thanks(: you have to insert a code in between your [head][/head] (change th square brackets to th sharp ones) tags, thn you insert th main code where you want th thing to be. nyahaha, thanks, and you rock too okays(:
Shawn: you're weird. but your blog really does look emo. and your posts sound emo too(: nyahahaha. because i don't bother to update my facebook. wait until i take th time to update thn i put it there. and you probably have to wait a loooooong time until i update. nyahahaha.
Amanda: np, cause i was just updating my links thn i rmbered tht i haven't linked you(:


and i really want to tel everyone: i really hope you guys get th results you want tomorrow and go to th school of yr choice(s) okays~ and i love you guys. nyahahaha. i'm mad.

No comments: