November 17, 2007

i want to cryyy.





okay, so i flew off on thursday. tht means i didn't attend graduation. so sad luh, like everyone other thn me? and i miss max and jiayi and jieyun and alotalotalot of people so much. and i feel like i missed out on so much. like all th other people are like talking about graduation and im like 'i didn't attend it...' *sighs*. aaanywayy, all i can say is tht th trip to bangkok wasn't very enjoyable. seriously. *sighs*. it was okay.





THURSDAY.





woke up at 4am, considering calling day-veed, but i thought maybe he'd still be sleeping. um. went to th airport, half-ate my chicken pie (which i didn't want to eat), passed it to my mum and yup, bought hamandcheese instead. FINNNEEE, i'm a weird person, i prefer ham-and-cheese to chicken. how could they kill th poor chicken just so tht they could make it into a pie and let me eat it, huh? okay, nevermind. um. boarded th plane. it was funny, dj was complaining about some stupid woman who kept opening th pocket and snapping it shut. ah well.bangkok. um. airport. took quite a looong time to go through th immigration bureau(is tht how you spell it?) okay, nevermind. thn we caught a cab to Plaza Hotel. and we found out tht my mum's agent cock-ed up and didn't book 2 rooms, but booked 1 room. so we caught another cab to Diamond City Hotel. yup. um. chucked our stuff in th rm and went shopping. it was damn funny. my sister and i were like laughing at all th stupid-looking bags and designs and all th other stuff. thn we went to th shoes section and started laughing at all th shoe-designs. like there were stuffed-dogs/fishes/cats, etc sewn on th shoes. but there was this pair of wedges i liked alot~ but white didn't have my size, so i bought th cream one instead. yup. my sister bought flats. thn... we went some other shopping centre. MBK, i think. yup. th guys (my dad, Darryl, my god-daddy) went back to th hotel to sleep. we(my mum, dj, my god-mummy, me) continued shopping. we were supposed to go back to th hotel. thn we caught th subway to th national stadium stop. um. thn. yeah. we walked around and called th guys to meet us for dinner. thn we went back to th hotel and i went to th toilet. and thn there was like this stupid nymph crawling beside me. thn i was like screaming and i ran outta there. showered. thn we... took out our stuff and um. yeah, chucked thm some where and crashed. crazy, right?


FRIDAY


um. we woke up at... 6+ i think. yup. um. changed, washed up and went for bfast. my godmum called her friend from some taxi company th day before so this time we didn't have to squeeze. um. went to th floating market. it was fun. my mum was like bargaining and all tht. thn she like bargain until 20% of th actual price. LOL. um. yeah. fooling arnd with th camera again. thn... yup. went shopping again. oh yeah, you know right, th thai people pronounce 'shopping' as 'chopping'. okay anyway, um. dinner. hotel. showered. unpack and repack and thn... yeah, went over to my god-mummy's room to play pokka. and my mum came and chased us back to our room. sleep, and yeah. crash.



SATURDAY

went to th chatuchak market. its like whoa, huge. i bought lotslotslots of stuff. like. mostly clothes. but got miscellaneous stuff also. can you believe dj and i bought tubes? hahaha. um. thn we(dj, god-mummy, and me) tried,note tried to find our way back to where we were supposed to meet th taxi guy. but we couldn't find our way out. thn we spent like 1hr+ trying to find our way out. LOL. but we still did anyway. and thn we realised tht my god-daddy was still in th market. thn we called him and he found his way out(: thn we had steamboat for lunch. hotel. slacked for awhile thn we went back MBK. went to level 4 to get some stupid gameboy catridges for my bro. thn... looking at th ipods and nanos. but we decided not to buy thm. um. went shopping for MORE STUFF. my sister bought alot, i didn't buy tht much. thn we went this massage spa. my sister, my dad & my mum got massages. i got a mani-pedi. it was damn weird, having someone older thn you help you buffer your nails(: but it was fun(: hahaha. thn we went to Dunkin' Donuts. it was damn nice(: i bought chocolate donuts(: hahaha. um. thn dinner. and hotel. showered and packing. like, we almost had no space(: we bought alotalot of things. thn... my mum went to th counter and told thm tht she wasn't paying 7000 baht. cause th hotel is SO low-quality. (and they claim to be 5star). in th end she only paid 2600 baht. hahaha. because of th stupid bugs and nymphs tht were scaring th hell outta dj and i and alot of other weird stuff. thn sleep(:



TODAY

nth much actually. woke up at about 5+. um. yeah. boarded th plane and here i am(: smsing day-veed(: COMEEE ONLINEEEE. lalala~ okay, actually i got alot of photos to upload, but they all got deleted by accident. sorry okays(: and hey look, my first animation! wahahah, i like my name(:


nyahahaha. you have to click it to see th animation(:

okay, i'm gonna... hmn. what am i gonna do? hmmn.
SLACK! hahaha. okays, bye(:
DAPHNE(: Back to Top

PS: I removed th password system on my blog, i've gotten too tired of people pestering me to know why i got a password system. I just do. okay?

No comments: