November 19, 2007

nyahahahaha, i just animated like 4 more pics for my blog. th friendster, blogskins and deviantart. plus my disclaimer there also newly-animated. i'm thinking of animating for my links. nyahahaha, maybe. see first.


*about 1hr+ later(:*
nyahahaha, i just got back from kooooooovan! wahahaha. we went to give out th flyers for saturrrrrrrrrrrrrrrday! nyahahaha. tmr still got somemore~~ and like we went hl mall for lunch thn when on th way back it was like raining(: hahaha. thn we stopped at this provision shop and stay there until th rain was lighter. thn when we continued giving out flyers, th rain got heavier thn we raaaaaaaan home! nyahahaha. i just animated 2 more pictures! i forgot where i got th base pictures from. if any of these are yours please tell me okays, i'll credit you. or if you want i'll remove th image.
oh yeah, i just changed my tagboard(: shoutmix was shit. i changed to haloscan so you have to click th image, thn there will be a popup thn you can tag(: nyahahaha. i gotta do my theoooory! oh who cares. i forgot, ytd i alr uploaded 2 of th heli videos(: they are stupid! PS: th heli doesn't work anymore, cannot fly alr because it was banging about too much. nyahahaha.




nyahahaha, must watch yeahs(: okays, i shall start animating my links(:

IF YOU CANT SEE TH VIDEO:

Take 2
Take 4

No comments: