November 11, 2007

HELLOOOO;


okay, that was weird.


neverminds. okay, so friday. slacked, um. before piano went thomson plaza to... have dinner. hahaha. okay, so then... my mum bought some $199 pillow for my dad, like so ex. hahaha. but th salesguy was nice~ hahaha. umm. then...yup, bought 3 more pairs of earrings. hahaha. it was cheap. anyway, um. went for piano, rushed back home to catch Ghost Whisperer and urr... wanted to watch survivor but my dad chased me up. and i was real pissed off. went up to my room and... listened to banging, nu metal, crashing, noisy songs on my handphone. yes,


Daphne has gotten back her SIM card (it's actually a new one) yes. finally. LOL.




saturday was fun. um. slacking, my sister was using th computer. thn i asked her whether i cld use cause she could use her tablet. thn... um. in th end i used her tablet & she used th comp. yup. i was supposed to post, but i didn't(: heh, i was auditioning. hahaha. but not for long thou, my dad came home and said tht we were going JJJ's house. hahaha. um. got there, letmethink, um... um... um... um... oh yeah, we slacked in their recreation room. thn... we went playground. Jacques was driving me crazy, she was like spinning this... spinny-chair-thingy and like making me dizzy while i sat on it. um... then we went to the clubhouse... i bought twisties~ hahaha. dj bought mentos. um. darryl didn't want to leave th xbox 360, so we left him at th apartment. so... um. was reading at th clubhouse and JJJ were making alot of noise and disturbing some guy while he was studying. LOL! so anyway, we went back to th apartment and ordered macs for our dinner. LOL, JJJ had burgerking earlier, but dj, darryl & i hadn't eaten so we just ordered. so funny luh! we kept getting th postal code and th apartment number wrong. thn th girl on th phone was like 'so is it 324 or 342?' and i was like... 'err... it's342...' LOL! hahaha. so thn Jamie and Jacq were playing with some toy-phone they bought at parkway. and Javor was fiddling with my phone. and he finally went to sleep. thn Jacq came into th rm after having a HUUUUGE fight with Jamie. and we were like 'calling' Jamie (who was in th other rm) through tht toy phone. it was fun~ like we kept calling for nth. hahaha. okay, thn... Jacq went to sleep. & i half fell asleep. um. thn... yup. tht's about all.


SUNDAY~! argh, i was pissed with my dad for dno wht reason. but i know i was damn pissed. i can't remember alrs. but i was damn pissed. so anyway, golf - whatever. thn... um. slacking in thh pool cafe. went for a few rounds of musicshots at th arcade and thn... yeah, we (dj, me) went to get ready for walking. walking as in walking th course. whatever. um. not really walking, cause walking was at 6:30, we were doing nines. nines were at 5:30+. but my temporary PC hadn't been converted properly yet, so we didn't do th nines. YEAH! hahaha. headed home, my dad pissing me off again. i was frigging minding my own business when he came and blabbed a whole load of crap in my face and started pissing my off. argh. decided not to watch fantastic 4, not in th mood to do th family bonding happiness shit thing, so i headed upstairs to watch my own thingys. dad came up for a while and pissed me off again. and i couldn't believe how many times i'd cried tht day. and i cried again. stupid, right? whatever. sometimes i just feel out of place, i feel like i don't belong with my family, i'm like, so different from thm, like, they have detacheds and i have attacheds, they hate alot of th food tht i like, and i hate alot of th food they like. *sighs*, my mum is paired with my dad, dj cld probably pair off with darryl, they're so similar. so i guess this is how it's like being th 'second child'... *sighs*


today, wow. amazing. we went to 4earnest's class. like, some other class was in our class doing some manga competition. and i was just reading all th time. th class was hectic. chaotic. noisy. retarded. just crazy. anyway, recess was stupid. we (roch, ky, jiayi, me) were running arnd cause we didn't want to go to th hall - noone was willing to sit beside CDD. so we waited until th rest of th class went into th hall before going in. lala, they were doing PAT. i was bored most of th time, so i was reading agn. LOL. um. it was like, boring with caps and spaces in between like 'B O R I N G'. seriously. rrahh. anyway, back to 4earnest. jiayi, maxine & jieyun were playing uno and ha and alot of other things. and i was videoing th ha game. thn... um. yeah, i 'robbed' maxine's phone of contacts cause my SIM was empty. *Sighs* thn we played uno. & JR and shawnh suddenly started laughing like mad. turns out tht roch's chair had broken. & she sat on wendi's chair & they were like 'eh, chair break alr you still dare to sit on another one? later break agn how?' thn they pushed th broken chair behind guanghan and said 'eh, sit this chair, more comfortable(:' thn gh refused. he banged th chair until th leg broke off agn. LOL. thn... yeah, uno-ing and thn dismissal.. in th bus~ i shouldn't have read my book... *sighs* it gave me a headache. oh wells.

neway, i shld be flitting off to wonderland now~ so byes!

DAPHNE. Back to Top


Kylie: haha, most of my friends use IE, they don't use FF/opera, so they can't view source(: haha. and thn... yeah, i can't find a suitable non-popup shoutbox yet. hahaha.

No comments: