November 8, 2007

Whoops. What am I doing awake so early in th morning. okay, early might me abit... exxagerated... tsk. okay, it's early cause if theres no school, i'd usually be... urgh, sleeping in real late, like until 2+. crazy right. yup. I get th point. okay. okay. and... today... alot of pages have changed. MSN.com forexample. and photobucket. yup. th arragement and all. whatever, i'm just crapping. so anyway, yesterday... ladeehdah. went shaw centre to watch th bee movie. i shan't be a spoiler but let me tell you this: it sucked. seriously. it was like... menat to be comedy right? it hardly made me laugh. *sighs*. okay, so... in th morning... got up. my bro & sister were i think still sleeping. so i stayed in bed. & thn they woke up & started whispering & all. thn my sister turned around and saw me and said 'oh, you're awake...' & i was like 'durhhhh, i've been awake all this time...' and she asked if wanted to go bowling. i was like... 'nooo, i want to go ice-skating.' but my dad(who was at golf with my mom) said tht had to wait until they'd come back. so anyway, we estimated tht by th time they came back, it'd be about 2+, but th iceskating rink closed at 4. so we decided to go catch a movie. yup, so... we went thomson plaza first to get a pair of flats for dj. hahaha. she bought th same flats as AS, only tht hers was black & AS' was pink. LOL. okay. thn... caught a cab to shaw. thn... went to queue for tickets. god, there were like 3 looong queues and we didn't know which to queue at. hmn. so dj & i queued at one, darryl and L queued at the other. so th queue tht dj & i were at was terribly sloooooow. th queue which darryl was at was fast. & we realised tht th other queue was for phone booking, so noone queued there. okay, so there were so many uh not-singaporeans (feels weird calling thm 'foreigners'... & i can't very well call thm angmohs.) there also. & there was this grp of guys tht were... 'foreigners' queuing at th same queue darryl was at. &... how to say... they looked singaporean... but they weren't cause could tell by their accent. oh, and there was this guy among thm, he was uber hot. hothothothot. okay, i'm mad. see? hahaha. but he was really hot! HOTHOTHOT. hahaha. anyway, thn darryl got to th front first so we didn't queue anymore. thn our show was at... um. 4:30. so we went shopping for awhile. we didn't buy anything, heh. um. then... bought our food~ we didn't buy popcorn this time. bought nachos (yum). hahaha, th cheese was frigging warm. yupyup. it was nice. at least better thn some cinemas which serve cold cheese. *shudders* oh, and dj bought combos & i bought a lollipop again. hahaha. watched th show... it was *mindyou,* BORING; didn't make me laugh, (much at least). okay, then we crossed over to takashimaya. thn... ate KFC. our dinner was like... cheese fries & popcorn chicken. hahaha. okay, then... went downstairs to check out th sale. they were selling sesame street and poohbear and some christmas stuff. & they were selling cookie monster, ernie, elmo, pooh bear, eeyore & alotalot of ballons. damn cute. i wanted to buy th cookie monster balloon butbut, i was scared tht it'd pop. *shudder*. so anyway, dj & i headed to th end which was selling stuffed dogs. DAMN CUTE LUHH. i almost bought this HUUUGGGEEE dog. like it cost $40. but thn, my parents would scream if they saw it. *sighs*. thn dj bought a small dog and an eeyore. hahaha. th eeyore was cute. then... went coffee bean. yup. i bought iceblendedchocolate. dj bought mocha. & my chocolate was...... sweet. TOO SWEET. and dj's mocha was.. bitter. maybe it was cause of th chocolate. i don't usually mind mocha. so anyway, caught a cab back. my rents' were home alr. and they were so engrossed in their show. i was like 'you know what? i almost bought this BIIIGGGG dog.' (which was true.) okay, they were ignoring me. or maybe they were too engrossed. so i was like ~ 'i ate an iguana...' (untrue, durh.) - my dad was nodding.~'i dug a hole in myself' (SO untrue.) - no reaction from both.~'i stole $1000!' (DURHH UNTRUE.) - my mum smiled.~'i ate 3 jackfruits!' (i don't even eat jackfruits...) -they both nodded.and i was like 'ARGGHHH' mentally. *sighs*, sometimes my rents' are goofballs. and by tht time my sister was like laughing crazily. so i was about to say 'i kicked an old lady's butt.' but i decided against it, so i went up to change. and my sister & i were making up stupid sentences to say to my rents' when they were ignoring/engrossed again. so anyway, went down to watch tv. after th nineoclock show was tabtv. (PS: my mum was doing aromatherapy during th show with some lemongrass thingy. it smelt nice though:D)my rents' didn't want us(dj, darryl, me) to watch cause th topic was (urgh, yuck, double yuck) adultery. so we went outside to watch some other channel. thn after tabtv was um... starship trekkers i think. part two. so boring. it was like, just shooting th stupid bugs. ==" i fell asleep, i think. or did i not? hmmnnn. so neway, went upstairs and slept. yup. okay. tht's about all. i think. **************************************************************************** you're making me cranky, you're driving me crazy. you're making me angry, you're making me weak. i get irritated easily now at anyone. thinking about you makes me go crazy. i don't think i can take anymore of this stupid nonsense, i don't think i can stand seeing you walk away from me one more time. i don't think i can take anymore of this physical and mental dyslexia. (i know it's not 'dyslexia', but it sure feels like it) oh damn, i in no friggin' mood even to emo about you. ****************************************************************************
okay, my bro is eating all my wangwang(s). lalala. okays. i shall go crap. byes.DAPHNE. Back to Top

No comments: