November 27, 2007

nyahahaha. my sister's watching some videos on th computer so i'm using her tablet(: nyahahaha. okay, i'm mad. i go no photos today cause th tablet doesn't have gimp(: nyahahaha. ah well, but it has chuzzle and audition, nyahahaha. hmn, yup. last night. watching tv until 12+. first got tht 9:00 show, thn CSI Miami, thn Fashion Police, thn Grey's Anatomy(: after Grey's Anatomy had some show, damn funny(: nyahahahaha. about some dumb blonde(: nyahahahaha. oh yes, and i finally submitted my s1 option form last night. i decided that tkg was better than cedar, because well, i knew nothing at all about cedar, and in tkg, well, at least i've seen th school before. and my mum's friend, whose school was using th holding site tht cedar is moving to said tht th site was terrible(: but so, here are my choices:
tkg
cedar
crescent
anglican
anderson
xinmin.
yup, last night i still couldn't decide, but i just decided with tkg, it was really hard. and after submitting my form, i felt like so empty. like so... hmpf, let me think, afraid. i dunno about cedar and tkg, really. at first i put tkg first, then i changed to cedar, then i changed back to tkg and i just submitted. and then after that i went to watch teevee. oh freak. yeah, next tuuuesday!
WENDI! my mummy say i can go, but i cannot swim. if i want to swim must have adults. nyahahaha. i can't waaaait! i miss you all sosososo much(: so funny derh.. last time i want go my friend house must aaaaaaaask alot thn she say yes, now i just ask her and she says okay(: nyahaha. and jr is gross, he wants to swim without anything on. (: yay, i'm so excitewd tht i want to post th details again(: nyahahaha. even though it's on th class blog and on amanda's blog(: im' maaaaaaad.

NEXT TUUUUUUUUUESDAY!
BLK 75 Nim Gardens(:
2PM-6PM
IF SWIMMING: bring your own swimming costume, and no bikinis:D
try to come okaaaaaaaayyy?

so extra... [-julia] JULIA I'M GONNA KILL YOU. YOU STILL HAVEN'T COME ONLINE YET. NOW ALREADY NINE O'CLOCK, YOU SAY YOU COMING ONLINE AT EIGHT THIRTY, AND I KNOW YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING, YOU PIG. YOU'D BETTER WAKE UP NOE BEFORE I CALL YOUUUU AND WAKE YOU UP. IF NOT I ASK YOUR BROTHER TO HELP ME IRRITATE YOU AND WAKE YOU UP AND MAKE YOU COME ONLINE AND TALK TO ME NOOOOOOOOW! YOU STUPID CHIPMUNK, COME ONLINE NOOOOOOW, I WANT TO TALK TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU, AND I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT, AND I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY VERY VERY SAD! SO COME ONLINE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

okay that was crazy, byes, i'm gonna audition(:
DAPHNE(:

W E N D I: boo(: i love you, i can go! nyahahaha, but i cannot swim unless got adults there(:nyahahaha.

No comments: