November 12, 2007

Boo(:
i'm happy todayyy~ today was crazy. okay, so lets see. morning. didn't want to wake up. i was watching heroes yesterday(: it was nice(: though i fell asleep towards th end. hahaha. okay. then. school. ibc, it was damn funny. there was this huuuuge bug on maxine's bag. and she kept moving behind until she was like almost sitting on top of me(: thn aiwei & i didn't know what she was doing. thn max was like 'there... you cannot see?' and aiwei was like 'arghhhh' and she screamed damn loud and ran away. thn she took her bag & ran away. and i ran away also. thn jiayi took max's bag and shook it until th insect fell off and thn max took her bag back. thn jes picked th bug up and threw it in th rubbish bin(: um. thn... yup. continued reading th au pairs. um. announcements. assembly. class. in class, reading aupairs again(: thn. went hall for our hip hop class(: it was fun! th instructor - Bryan was damn funny. thn... yeah, we started learning th moves or whatever you call it(: it was FUN! and thn... when Bryan started playing 'The Way I Are' by Timbaland, max was like 'ee, i hate this song...' LOL! anyway, um. like during th last 15mins+, th p5s came to watch us(: hahaha. thn... recess. class. i finished reading th aupairs. um. thn i started fiddling with my phone. & thn i borrowed JR's phone and bluetoothed over some songs. um. thn max was like 'very happy right?' and i kept 'slapping' her. sort of. LOL. thn she was like going to send this stupid sms to JR saying tht i liked him. thn i was like 'do it and i also send.' thn we were like teasing each other. um. thn she was chasing me around to get my phone & see what i typed. LOL. but ofcourse, we were fooling arnd(: didn't send. hahaha. um. thn. oh yeah, jiayi, max & ky went to play stress. ky was being an ass, sitting on th table and all, so max & jiayi went to nic's table. i sat on... can't remember who's table and started smsing david day-veed. LOL(: um. yeah, chatting and crapping. and his 1st sms to me was totally vulgar, so i replied real vulgar. thn like, Shawn was behind me. & he was like ''eh... you damn vulgar leh... 'this f*cking shit, do leave me alone' ''. LOL. he actually read my reply(: thn... he & JR were chasing me arnd trying to read my smses. *sighs* i ran to th toilet twice just to reply day-veed in peace... anyway, thn bryan & zh started looking at my smses also. but they stopped after awhile. but shawn and jr are just plain irritating, they wouldn't leave me alone to reply day-veed. anyway, dismissal. thought they wouldn't leave me alone. so i told day-veed i'd call him. on th bus... i was reading again. and it was like spincity to me. so giddy~ sighs. i still gotta call day-veed. loves(: and... sighs. i gotta pack for my bangkok trip. *sighs* i think i'm gonna cry tomorrow... my last day, gonna miss you all... sighs. time sure passes quickly... and thn soon it'll be time to collect psle results. thn find out which school i'm going to. thn a whole new year... *sighs* it's scary...
DAPHNE. Back to Top

No comments: