October 6, 2007


JUST THREE
MORE DAYS
AND I'M A
FREE WOMAN!

yes, three.
tomorrow, tomorrow's tommorow, and tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow.
get it?
hahaha.
and yes, woman, because of ahem.
:D
~~~~~~~~~
No, I haven't been posting :D
cause of..
psle, duhh.
I shan't post about the previous feewww dayysss.
LoL.
or all the days I didn't post (:
aww.
so sad uh?
hahahaha.
no, actually I typed it out already..
just that it's in my documents and I'm not in my profile(:(:
hohoho.
hmnn.
psle huhh.
lets see...
noone in class is online..
other than yijie:D
hmmn...
pslepslepsle.
is it killing me?
is the pressure killing me?
is the stress killing me?
no.
haha.
no.
no.
it's not killing me(:
only one thing's killing me.
okay, make that two.
CLS
*fillintheblank*
oh hohoho.
jes is online:D
hmmnnn.
I think I'm mad:D
mad:D
mad d=
mad a:
mad k:
mad n:
yup, see?
haha.
hey hey.
i'm veryyy curious.
how do you people studyy?
how do you people stay focused?
how do you people stay away from the computer?
hahaha.
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!
THERE'S THIS STUPID LITTLE NYMPH BEHIND ME!
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
HHHEEELLLPPPPP!!!
AHMYMUMMY. I WANNA CRYYY.
shit.
it somehow flew somewhere under the shelves...
then Darryl says he saw it fly under the table.
ahhhh.
I thought nymphs couldn't fly... but when it was on the wall and Darryl sprayed baygon at it...
it sort of "flew" to the ground...
i'm scaredd.
i thought nymphs didn't have wings...
i'm gonna cry.
i'm seriously gonna cryy.
it's hiding.
i'm scaredd.
i hope AS is outta the toilet.
I seriously need her to help me killit.
pssffhh.
now the damned baygon is stinking up the whoollleee house.
oh yeahs.
something is seriously wrong with me...
i've been having a strong craving for sweet things~
a big, strong, huge, enormous, gigantic craving :D
not only that; um.
I've been looking up all my old memories - photos, tests, exams, certs, encouragement slips, etc.
aannd, (heh, boring the freak outta you right?), i've been having weird dreams.
seriously weird dreams.
they all seem to be related.
some of them make me HAPPY!
some of them make me WEIRD!
some of them make me SADDD!
awww, and the worst part?
or maybe it's the best(:
hahaha.
well,
they all seem to be...
hmmn..
how to explain?
let me think...
neverminds.
oh yeahh.
last night's dream made me very happy this morning :D
one bad thing (not about dreams; about home...)
my auntyyyy is hommeee from China~~
(seems sth good? think again.)
SHE IS THROWIN' HER TEMPER AND YELLING AGAIN.

oh yes, that's why I live for the moments when she goes overseas :D
hahaha.
aren't I mean?
LoL.
lets see...
for tbis whole post,
all I've been doing is...
1. yelling.
2. complaining.
3. venting anger.
4. crapping.

hohoho; oh well,
that's because no lpt todayy...
finished my course last week.
aww, I miss my teacherr.
haha.anyway.
wokeuup~
uh watch tvvvvvv~~~~~~~~
umm.
then study science~
the dreaded subj.
hahaha.
oh, I just realised nic is online...
how blurr can I get?
she's been onling for ages :D
and she seems angry;
at *fillintheblank2*
yes, fillintheblank2,
because the fillintheblank on top isn't the same fillintheblank as fillintheblank2.
hoho;
I think I know who it is...
黄静...
at least she doesn't have to spend after-school-hours with her...
unlike me, who has to suffer abother 4 hours tomorrow's tomorrow.
all cls's fault.
rahh.
who cares~
just my last stride, right?
and she keeps nagging me.
so I'm gonna do well to prove her wrong.
hah.
pfffttt to you.
0.0
speak about the devil!
黄静 is online.
0.00.0
siao.
later I get dragged into all out war with 妮可 and 黄静
siaosiaosiao.
and i'm gonna have to be the peacemaker?
siaosiaosiao.
ohh!
do we ALL like coming online latge at night?
cause now wendi's online :D
hahaha.
hmmnnn.
siao.
I think...
tonight's all-out-war is not gonna be pleasant...
I'm gonna be peacemaker for...
oooh.
now wendi's offline ;)
hahaha.
okay, okay,
i'm gonna end here ;)
OH YAYY. RICKYY IS ONLINE :D:D
burbyes:D
%DAPHNE`}
Back to Top


REPLYSS.
(feels good to do this again :D)

:D: it's I am a retard...
take this gently. I don't mean it in a bad way ;D
okayy; we'll be friends, but it's gonna be weird talking to a ":D" d=
lawlz: ohhhh. okay d= hohoho. but don't bother spamming though.
I won't bother to reply if you do d=
;D: wanna talk like that? sure, I can do twit.
hell0zxz. hEhex, tyypiingzxzx likezxzx dhhattzxz verii kawaii ishh iit? 0rhhs, 0kkayysh, btwss, iit'sh "miie am retArdd t00".. 0kayyshhzxz, we biie friiendshxzxz w0rhx ;);) aiiaiix33#
i think you know me: ehh? no I don't think I know you, not yet at least :D
because... I don't know your name? wahahahah~ and... yeahh, about that post, I was feeling real angry.. I can get real moody and freaked at times :D yes, the losers and idiots that don't get their facts right suck :D



Genie in a Bottle - Christina Aguilera

If you wanna be with me
Baby there's a price to pay
I'm a genie in a bottle
You gotta rub me the right way
If you wanna be with me
I can make your wish come true
You gotta make a big impression
I gotta like what you do

No comments: