October 8, 2007

Is It Freedom?

yes, that's what's going through my mind now...
yes, think i'm crazy.
yes, let me tell you:
I don't want the psle days to end.

yes, i told you people I was weird.
I wasn't a few days ago.
but i just got weirded today.

notice a new typing style?
yes, because I'm weirded.
whatever.
anyway, why do I not want the psle days to end?

- I don't want to go back to crazed teachers.
- I don't want to go back to our normal sitting arrangements.
- I like how we're sitting now (TCs :D)
- I will go back to being a computer addict.

yes, notice how I haven't been posting?
I actually have the time, but I don't want to.
see? I'm really weirded.
Instead of enjoying myself on the com, I go and remind myself of memories.

oh wells, start with today huh.
um well, really boring.
not only boring, disappointing.
yes, disappointing.

woke up, didn't want to... argh.
washedup and i took the wrong belt.
andwentdownstairs and ate bfst.
changd belt and uh took panadol again...

school;

go hall... uh CDD there...
then mr grosse said we were using only 8tcs.
I was nine, and I was like *shit*.
and he asked what I said and I was like... urrr... nothhhhing?

=="==" then yky came...
andtherest, whatever, I don't care.
um, talking to yky... teasing her about 置于咏静 and she saying I should be the one beside 置于咏静
whatever.........

urr... then we switched place. and she switch with denise and I switch with sherina. so it's like
CDD1
CDD2
DENISE
SHERINA
DAPHNE
YKY

yup, and I said, once KX came, yky'd be beside 置于咏静, yes she would.
but KX, the idiot he is, didn't want to sit infront. yes, damn him.
whatever, anyway she was almost beside 置于咏静
umm... then we started fooling around again, whatever.

oh, she calls shawn chicken.
yup, chicken.
and we had no idea we were talking about the same person ; chicken/chaota.
ohh dear, she hits him with her waterbottle... 置于咏静'd better step it up.

whatever, I don't think 置于咏静 likes her. hah, just like teasing her about him.
anyway... compo? urh. actually wanted to do 2, but changed my mind.
yes, i think this is one of my worse compos...
=="=="

break...

urgh, foolingaround again, piching everyones' cheeks.
oh whatever, and shawn started the phoenix thing again.
yes, I hit his back again, but it didn't hurt for him; it hurt my hand.
yes, i think my bone got injured.

whatever, back to tc9, or in this case, meticulous.
yes, before the compo thingy, we (sherina&me) saw *fillintheblank* going to the end.
and we were like *heng, yes, we're lucky this time*.
and then *fillintheblank* turned and walked into *fillintheblankfillintheblank*.

and we were like: NOOOOOOOO.
yes, seriously, *NOOOOOOO. SSHHIIIITTTT. DAMMIT...*
and one more :
of all of the terrible people that have to walk into *fillinthablankfillintheblank*, why *fillintheblank*!?!?

yup, and we were trying to see who was at who's place.
yes, and we said we needed to pee just to check it out.
and *fillintheblank1* and *fillintheblank2* were sitting under the loose tiles.
and we were cursing them, praying for the tiles to fall down on them, yes, we're evil.

and... urgh, I wonder where *fillintheblank3* and *fillintheblank4* were sitting...
hmmnnnn. anyway... we sort of went to the other side...
the side we were on all the ge people, and yes, of all of the people I hadda see, I saw *fillintheblank3*.
yes, and everytime I see *fillintheblank3*, i start blushing.

and sherina was like *what happened to you? why your face so red?*
and I was like *err... er... nooothhiiinnngggg.*
and she stared at me like i was retarded, yes, she did.
anyway, *fillintheblank3* was still there, and whatever, i slipped into the girls' room.

:/:/ i'm seriously gonna have to stop blushing when i see *fillintheblank3*...
I keep being reminded of what happened the last time... rahh, this is all *fillintheblank3*'s fault.
whatever, is *fillintheblank3* stalking me? cause when i came out, *fillintheblank3* was still there.
and it started again, and i ran back to class. yes, and the pregnant teacher thought i was sick or sth..

she say *your face very red, do you feel okay?*
and i was like *huhh?* and i realised that i was still blushing, dammit.
whatever and i was like *yes,i'mokay* and ran back to tc3.
hmt was... easier than what I expected.

urr... chasing yky to take the metal guy, teasing her about 置于咏静 again.
yes, and she was like *nonononono*
after the paper...
she was like *yessssss!*

after paper...
urr...
conversation mode?
whatever, easier, anyway.

yky
daphne
sherina
others

yky, you only have one regret.
what?
you didn't accept the metal guy. what if i return it and say you don't want it and 置于咏静 cries?
he won't cry one... he where got so easy cry?
eh, really luhh. he very easy cry one lehh.
aiyah, won't one luhh, just return it.
*Daphne turns to face Sherina*
She says I should return it, what do you say?
of course don't return it! give it to her.
*Daphne turns to face YKY*
take it luh, later he scold me...
oh, the I purposely don't take.
siao, you 害人精...
I'm not a jinx :D
fine, whatever, just take the metalguy, dammit.
*passes the metal guy over*
nope, don't want.
YKY, just take it... it won't kill you. 置于咏静 already has the girl, so you gotta have the guy.
uh uh, you won't make me.
I'll force it on you.
can't.
sure i can, but just take it.. later i kena scolded howw...
you keep luhh!
eh, meant for you, you 害人精.
hahaha, don't want.
害人精害人精害人精害人精害人精害人精害人精, just take the metal guy, I dont wanna keep it.
won't!

and it continues, I shan't continue it.
urgh, and home, yes, and ju,kel and I 约好 later online,but i'm early again..
whatever, ju and kel are crazy.
they can't believe psle's over.

oh yeah, I added music, just one song, you guys shoulda seen it already.
right at the bottom. why the title "ONLYLOVE;"?
because... well, that's for me to know and for you to find out. whatever.
maybe I'll change the music now and then, whatever.

okay, now i'm weirded in a weird way.
good weird way.
i'm feeling crazy, after reading my sister's blog:D:D
okayokay, take testfromher:D

List out your Top 5 Birthday Presents Which You Wish For:

My birthday's... over? :D:D
-Do veryveryvery well for PSLE.
-New Sneakers:D
-Get my SIM unlocked
-Cookie Monster toy:D
-Own Room:D

Answer the following questions:


1. The person who tagged u was:
Julia?


2. Your relationship with him/her is?
BESTIEBOO!


3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
hmnn... crazy, cute, smart, lovable, veryvery nice to hug:D


4. Most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
study with me!


5. Most memorable words he/she has said to you?
hi, I'm Julia. What's your name? You look like a chipmunk...


6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
scream "I'M A LESBIAN!?" and go retarded (seriously, retarded as in mental problem kinda retarded.)


7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
._. stop calling me a chipmunk, stop weirded-ing me.


9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
SHE CALLS ME A CHIPMUNK.


10. The thing you desire to do most for him/her would be?
cheer her up when she's sad:D (she hasn't shown any signs of being sad so far :D:D)


11. Overall impression of him/her?
NUT.


12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
er, unpredictable.


13. A character trait you love about yourself?
I... I.. I... I'm ego?:D


14. A character trait you hate about yourself?
I cannot focus and study for a long period of time?


15. Person you want to be?
ME:D


16. Say something to the people who care for you!
Hello whoever you people who care for me are, I love you:D. I love you because you care for me:D
Iloveyou:D Daphne loves you:D hahaha. Thanks for whatever you've done for me, I really appreciate it.
er... and whatever you've done(it'd better be good!) made me really thankful:D so.. er... iloveyou?:D:D


17. Pass this quiz to 10 people to know what they feel about you.
1. Julia
2. Kel
3. Kevin
4. Ryan
5. Wendi
6. Maxine
7. Aiwei
8. David.
9. Shawn
10. Bryan

Who is #6(Maxine) having a relationship with?
Er. No one?

Is #9(Shawn) a male or female?
Male.


If #7(Aiwei) and #10(Bryan) are together, will it be a good thing?
Oh, YES! They're in love, but they dont' wanna admit it only:D
so if they are together, they can advertise their relationship:D:D:D
and they'd love being together.


How about #8(David) and #5(Wendi)?
0.0 David doesn't even know Wendi. And Wendi doesn't even know David.
But still... Maybe they'd fight:D cause David hates Avril Lavigne:D:D


What is #2(Kellie) studying about?
Everything a P6 is studying?


When was the last you talked to #3(Kevin)?
Hmn, now?


What kind of music does #8(David) like?
Pop, Rock.


Does #1(Julia) have any siblings?
Yes, sister.


Will you woo #3(Kevin)?
0.0 NO WAY. NOT ON ANYONE'S LIFE.
__ ____ ____ ________.


How about #7(Aiwei)?
WTH, NO. THINK ABOUT IT. SHE HAS BRYAN. and I won't be les this time:D


Is #4(Ryan) single?
Er. yes?


What's #5's(Wendi) surname?
Neo.


How about #10's(Bryan)?
Chng.

#4's(Ryan) hobby?
Styling his hair.


Do #5(Wendi) and #9(Shawn) get along?
er... I gues?


Where does #2(kellie) study at?
school, home.


Say something casual about #1(Julia)?
she looks like a chipmunk:D just like me:D


Have you tried developing feelings about #8(David)?
0.0 TRIED!? ._. I never even thought of it okay!
__ ___ ________ ________ _______.


Where does #9(Shawn) live?
How'd I know?


Are #5(Wendi) and #1(Julia) best friends?
They don't know each other, so they're not, right?


Does #7(Aiwei) like #2(Kellie)?
._. they don't know each other. and if aiwei likes kel, she's les, but she's not, because she likes bryan.


How did you get to know #2(Kellie)?
for me to know & for you to find out:D


Does #1(Julia) have any pets?
._. nope, she's scared of animals, any animals:D even fish:D


Is #7(Aiwei) the sexiest person in the world?
To me, no, cause I haven't seen anyone sexy yet. oh, but to Bryan, maybe:D

****************************************************************************

List 12 people and answer the questions!
1. Kevin
2. David
3. Kellie
4. Julia
5. Ryan
6. Maxine
7. Weilin
8. Wendi
9. Aiwei
10. Bryan
11. Junrong
12. Shawn

1. Who would make a better college professor, 6(Maxine) or 11(Junrong)?
Maxine.JR would probably influence his students to PLAY.

2. Do you think 4(Julia) is hot?
YES!

3. 12(Shawn) sends 8(Wendi) on a mission. What will it be?
er... to steal Gareth's DMs? or maybe get aiwei to love him.

4. What is or would be 9's(Aiwei) favorite book?
Oh, chinese love stories? she's always reading the 'ai' thing with the picture of the girl and the guy on the cover:D

5. Would it make more sense for 2(David) to swear fealty to 6(Maxine),
David swear devotion to Maxine!? ._. I'd be surprised, but they could probably get along well.

6. For some reason, 5(Ryan) is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he share a studio apartment with 9(Aiwei) or with 10(Bryan)?
Probably Bryan; they're both boys, and both of them are ego, yes:D

7. 2(David), 7(Weilin), and 12(Shawn) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
They all don't know each other ._. Weilin and Shawn could probably discuss LPT. We even got the same teacher:D David... Maybe discuss with the rest about teasing me?

8. 3(Kellie) challenges 10(Bryan) to a duel. What happens?
er... Kel would be in her retarded moods, yes, that's why she challenged a guy to a fight, and er, maybe we'd all be standing there with shocked expressions on our faces and maybe some laughing away:D

9. If 1(Kevin) stole 8's(Wendi) most precious possession, how would (s)he get it back?
They don't even know each other! hahaha. but anyway, if they knew each other, Wendi'll probably yell "GIVE IT BACK LUHH". and if Kevin didn't, Wendi'd probably get me to get it back for her, yup.

10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7(Weilin) and 12(Shawn) both attain what they most desire.
When we go to Learning Point:D

11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4(Julia) and 1(Kevin) to work together?
the plot device would be uneeded. yes, because they work quite well together already.

12. If 7(Weilin) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
OH! Weilin'd probably drag me off for basketball:D

13. If you could command 8(Wendi) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Hmnn... Hit shawn. my bone hurts from hitting his bones...

14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11(Junrong)?
erh? what does that mean?

15. If 2(David) had to choose sides between 4(Julia) and 5(Ryan), which would it be?
David doesn't know either of Julia/Ryan, but it's probably neutral. Cause Ryan's a guy, and guys support each other, but Julia's my bestieboo, so maybe if I said "julia", he might side with julia. hahahah!

16. What might 10(Bryan) shout while charging into battle?
PROTECT AIWEI. I'LL HANDLE THE OTHERS.

17. If you chose a song to represent 8(wendi), which song would you choose?
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend.

18. 1(Kevin), 6(Maxine), and 10(Bryan) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant.
Maxine might feel out of place - the only girl, Kevin might feel weird - older than the rest, Bryan might feel weird - Aiwei not there. But the one who'd be the most out of place would probably be kevin, cos Bryan and Maxine know each other and they're on kinda good terms, yup:D

19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2(David) to use on 10(Bryan)?
Hey, what's with the hair?

20. What would 5(Ryan) most likely be arrested for?
Stealing hair gel.

21. What is 6's(Maxine) secret?
SECRETS ARE MEANT TO BE SECRETS.
adj.
Kept hidden from knowledge or view; concealed.
Dependably discreet.
Operating in a hidden or confidential manner: a secret agent.
Not expressed; inward: their secret thoughts.
Not frequented; secluded: wandered about the secret byways of Paris.
Known or shared only by the initiated: secret rites.
Beyond ordinary understanding; mysterious.
Containing information, the unauthorized disclosure of which poses a grave threat to national security.
n.
Something kept hidden from others or known only to oneself or to a few.
Something that remains beyond understanding or explanation; a mystery.
A method or formula on which success is based: The secret of this dish is in the sauce.
Secret A variable prayer said after the Offertory and before the Preface in the Mass.

22. If 11(Junrong) and 9(Aiwei) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Probably Aiwei. JR's blur-er Aiwei:D

23. What would 1(Kevin) most likely give to 7(Weilin) on his/her birthday?
Let me think, Kevin can be cheapskate to people he know:D If he knew weilin, probably just a card and chocolate:D hahaha. if he didn't know weilin, he wouldn't even give her a present.

24. "1(Kevin) and 9(Aiwei) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's(Julia) sinister secret organization. 11(Junrong) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11(Junrong) is actually a spy for 4(Julia). Meanwhile, 4(Julia) has kidnapped 12(Shawn) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5(Ryan), they seek out 3(Kellie), who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?

RETYYPPPEE.
Kevin and Aiwei reluctantly teamed up to save the world from the threat posed by Julia’s sinister secret organisation. Junrong volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that Junrong is actaully a spy for Julia. Meanwhile, Julia has kidnapped Shawn in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Ryan, they seek out Kellie, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

well... I think Kevin and Aiwei could work together. Julia isn't evil. so she's not sinister either:D Junrong won't help, he'd be more of a hassle, and he couldn't be Julia's spy at all. He's too blurr:D Julia might not be able to kidnap shawn, he's all bony:D Ryan wouldn't give wise advice. He'd give ridiculous advice. Kellie's part would fit in:D so... I shall call the story... "When everything doesn't fit"

25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7(Weilin) or 8(Wendi)?
Err... Lets see, Wendi, are you blur? hahaha. Weilin could probably figure her way out, dunno about Wendi, so I'd choose Weilin. (Sorry Wendi:D)

oh wells, I think I shall go hop over internet pages again...
burbye...
%DAPHNE`}
Back to Top

REPLYS.



Wendi: quite easy, actually. just enter your name and press "talk:D".
then there's supposed to be a pop-up window. and enter your message and press "Love Daphne:D."
yup, and your message should appear.
;D: err... good friends? I don't even know you, do you have a blog? it's we are retards.
urr... to tell you the truth? I dont' like twit. I can understand twit, but I don't like it.
so no, I don't think twit is cute, I think it's ridiculous. so think twice before wanting to be my friend.
still want to be friends? I'm fine with being friends with twits, whatever, but yes, I can get irritated by
twitting so... sorry if this sounds harsh and all, but it's brutal reality, no? :D


Who Knew - Pink

If someone said three years from now,
You'd be long gone.
I'd stand up and punch them out,
Cause they're all wrong and,
That last kiss, I'll cherish
Until we meet again
And time makes it harder,
I wish I could remember.
But I keep your memory,
You visit me in my sleep.


No comments: