October 10, 2007

The Click Five is coming
to Singapore!


didn't post yesterday, hey? :D
accidentally hit the 'sleep' button.
then too lazy to retype since i didn't save it in blogger...

Yesterday

oh yeah, baby. I can't waiiiiiittttttttttt.
hahahahaha. okay.
i'm weirded.
good/bad. both...

start with the good part, hey


school, um, new music project thingy...
oh craps. we found out our schedule already.
we got some dance class and some rehearsal.
and we were like "FOR WHHATTTT?"


==" and still got manga...
sat there for one friggin' hour listening to the teacher rattling on and on.
and watching the making of GSD.
... want to sleep


umm. recess/playyyy`
yes, we were playing stress/uno.
and then... oh, aiwei used maxine's waterbottle to wet JR.
and wendi videoed it.


but she didn't video the one where i was spraying JR.
oh, we got new music project again, i think i mentioned it already.
siao, i can't believe i'm actually doing with jr 0.0
LoL. hmnnn. and the ppt slides thingies` what instrument to do?


teh said can't do guitar._.
siao, dunno what to doooooo.
then...
the rest is really nth much, just play :D

Today


crazy:D running about with nic's waterbottle.
urrr... playing taboo:D and uno and stress and rushour:D
hahaha. urr...
seriously, i spend too much time on the computer:D

lalala~~~~ oh dangggggggggg...
I wanna scream liaooooooooooooo...
damn itttttt
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I HATE CLS. AM I HER MAID!?
ARGH. DAMNHERDAMNHERDAMNHER.
RAHHHHH.IHATECLSIHATECLS.
I FRIGGIN' WANNA STRANGLE HERRRRRRRRRR.

whatever. i'm seriously gonna screammmmmmmmm.
burbye:D
%瑞香`}
Back to Top


Replys

lawl: ouch. listen babe, if you don't have evidence, then don't even come and accuse me or anything. as a matter of fact, if you don't have evidence, then don't even go and accuse anyone of anything. prove it. prove it that i downloaded them and uploaded them as my own. I don't even use dA images, please. I don't know, maybe it's a misunderstanding or sth, do you think that I created those images with paolo nutini, paolo meneguzzi, yani gellman and tvfxq in it? NO. I did not. only those under the section 'images' are those that i have created/or are photos. I believe uploading images of celebs you found on the internet to your blog is a legal act in Singapore? I never claimed them mine, only those that I did create. so yeah, prove me guilty, show me the evidence.
Wendi: ohhkayys. I change:D
i think you dont know me now-=.=: well, that's just how I am, I mean, no one has the rights to make me feel uncomfortable, and well, I'm just stating what is true and what is false, so yeah, those people jumping to conclusions can go and jump off a building for all I care. it's not strong:D it's standing up for other people. i mean, if one of your friends were being mocked or wrongly accused, wouldn't you stand up for them too? strong... I can be like that.. I can be real vulnerable too, just that I don't show it. You never know what people are gonna do when they know you're vulnerable. backstab you? slap you? leave you in the lurch? I dunno, so I try not to show vulnerability and hurt. (it works most of the time, but at times, it's real obvious :D)
Nicole: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Maxine: hahahaha. just take from someone:D oh yeah... must relink youuuuuuu...

No comments: