October 30, 2007

hello. yes, i know i didn't post yesterday. but because my sister's holidays are here so she's using th computer instead of th tablet. hahaha. but still, i was watching inuyasha with her online:D so... yeah.


TUESDAY.

letmethink. um.um. i can't remember... all i can remember is last night yup. my sister & i were getting 'flexible'. i used to be able to do th split, now cannot liao. & i can't touch th floor if i bend down. so sad. hmn. anyway. i'm infatuated with this teddybear i found whn i was packing my toys. wow. i didnt' know it was mine:S i thought it was my sister's. LOL. but now i keep hugging it. wow. aren't i crazy? yes, no need to tell Daphne. oh. now i remember. heh. we had th zhonghua talk. seriously, it bored th life outta me. wendi was complaining about how she wasn't interested & i was rocking back & forth so clear my boredom. oh... & i saw 12, 17 and 33 doing... i think some others may have seen it too, but i don't think it affected me th same way it affected them. maybe it seemed totally normal to thm... but somehow (i don't know why), i felt betrayed. seriously. don't ask who they were. so... i said sth about wanting to go toilet. and jieyun went with me. thn we went canteen. & thn lecture theater. had th triumph talk. heck, no mood. but it's kinda hard to be real moody with maxine laughing beside you. so... i still managed to laugh, surprised? i mean, you gotta admit some of th girls in th lecture theater were real funny. like. so i forgot about what i saw... thn... out of lecture theater thn i remembered it all. so... i ran upstairs to lvl 6 with... i dunno who... i think either maxine or jieyun. um. thn i... joined th girls(jiayi, jieyun, denise, ky, rw, max) in painting. & i forgot about it. guess i forget everything bad tht happened whn i'm having fun. anyway, we painted like hell. & was getting th right shade of green when we ran outta yellow paint. F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. thn paint finish liao, i realised th teacher just yelled. & i realised she was sitting on my table. & i realised tht her yelled equates to my talking. she yell i also cannot hear derh. so... back to seats. yeah... & thn dismissal. yup.

TODAY.
woke up. raining uh... considered bringing my jacket to school, but decided against it. today is a sad day for me... class, absolutely freezing. for me. Rochelle was complaining tht it was too hot. & i was pulling my skirt over my legs & complaining tht it was too cold. haixx. & i was sitting beside th window (outside was still raining). F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. anyway, i shut th windows. i didn't really play with jiayi maxine & th rest, i was freezing & they were playing under th fan. & thn... i had stomach cramps. so i stayed @ my table there trying to sleep. seriously. sleep. & thinking about what i saw ytd in th hall. i dont know why i felt betrayed & upset. ah well. & rochelle thought i was sick. LOL. recess....... haixx. spent th whole time in class. because i think our recess was shifted. umm. recess2. thn we went. yes, yes, i went too. but i considered staying back in class to sleep. but thn th guys would be there playing (which wld be even more noisy), so i didn't. went canteen. it was still freezing (for me), mind you. & rochelle was like 'you're crazy'. yeah, class. signed jes's 'yearbook'. actually it's th notebook alethea gave us on BYD. & tried to sleep again. but i didn't feel like it. so went to disturb shawn. who was playing stress with jynnlin & amanda. um. thn... went hall for some xinmin talk. um. jiayi & i were like 'LOLLIPOP!' lolx. i wanted th bigbig kind. th spiral thingy & very colorful derh. anyway, aiwei answered some qn & got 2, thn gave one to jiayi. hahaha. after th talk. jieyun pulled me up, thn out of th side door. & pulled me through another side door. we couldn't get in agn because there was a chair blocking. thn she climbed over th chair. & i follow & i knocked my leg, & she was like laughing at me. like 'hahahahaha!' so mean. back to class, people playing with their passionfruit. jiayi was trying to bite through th skin:D anyway, today i brought th jumble sale stuff back. 0.0 still got some more. hahaha. um.um.um. & i realised tht i'm always being misunderstood. whatever. i dont' care. i want julia. i miss julia. JULIIIAAAA. COME ONLINE NOWWWWW. OR CALL MEEEEE. CALL ME. I MISS YOU. JULIAAAAAAA.
okayokay. i want to say thank you to someone! wow, surprising? vanessa vanessa vanessa vanessa vanessa seriously. i read her post for me! wow. it's for me!. & thn i felt HAPPY!
happy happy happy happy happy thanks vanessa! wow, it's nice to have a post for yourself. hahaha. see? Daphne's happy again! okayokay. & i want to say sth, from now on right... i think i shld only reply tags with qns or those tht i think deserve an answer. because i really have no time these days. (although psle is over & Daphne is just slacking) okayokay. so. i gotta go change up now. know why? i have tuition.
my beautiful wednesday was ruined by my tuition teacher.
ragh. so sad. so... let me think. okay. bye!

thaaaannnnnkkkk yoooouuu vvvaaannnneeeesssaaaaaaaa.


yup, daphne's happy again. so. bye!
%DAPHNE`}. Back to Top

PS: Daphne has remembered tht she promised Janelle she'd finish her blogskin ASAP. therefore tags will be replied in th next post.

No comments: