October 14, 2007

Hello person-who-is-reading-
my-post.



ladida~ no, i'm not high or anyth.
i'm just real bored...
*yawnn*
it's too early to be online.

really. it's too early to be loony either.
so i can't go crazy, and noone interesting is online.
heh, i shall go and wake julia... *laughs and rubs hands together evilly*
and bug her to come online;D

hahahah! she's using goddess and i'm using {joyful}juliana;D
0.0 she come online so fast derhhhhh...
not fairrr, why her computer so fasttttttt.
hahahah! i'm evill. she was still sleeping;D

hahahah!! she'd better be grateful;D
if not she'd never wake up. furthermore without me,
she wouldn't have goddess:D
hahah!

too lazy to take more srcshots.
;D rah, nothing much, seriously.
okay, i think i shall go surfing aimlessly...
burbye!

%瑞香`}
Back to Top

Replys

Wendi: np;D changing now, hahaha.
lawl: ==" oh dear, do you need an eye checkup? or maybe you're just plain blind. look here, it clearly says there that images that didn't have a watermark didn't belong to me. no, the picture ain't from threadless. it's from the blogskins link you gave me, but did I watermark it? NO. so I didn't claim it mine. It's already stated there, duh. puhleeze, you know, you can actually get images of the celebs online and use them to create your own image, you know. are you sure you're not dumb? because anyone could just take an image online, paste some effects on it, scribble some words, and there you have it, a whole new image you can call your own. so rethink your words.
Vanessa: okayokay. I don't know, he/she's probably just plain blind or sth. maybe it's short-sightedness.
Maxine: I'm not a little girl okay! I'm a big girl, same as you. We're both 12;D okay, maybe I'm a little girl to you because you're older than me by 2 months or so:D why'd monsters bite me? hahah! maybe it'd be you who'd bite me:D don't bite me, my flesh not nice and my blood ain't sweet:D
Nicole: hahaha, i like her hair. she looks way better than what she looked like with long hair last time:D

No comments: