October 9, 2007

hello people.
i wanna cry.
do i?
oh heck, like anyone'll care.

whatever, today was slack.
yes, total slack.
slack which i'm not used to.
whatever, the studying has affected it.

i just realised how much i enjoy studying.
see? i'm weirded again.
heck, i'm feeling real torn up.
seriously, torn up.

whatever, really angry cause of mdm tan, heck.
she's CRAZY.
seriously, she has to control EVERYTHING.
even what I write in exams.

damn it, i'm sick of her.
damn it, i'm tired of her.
i'm tired of her sickening nonsence.
i'm tired of her friggin' control attitude.

see, the weather agrees with me,
it's booooooooooooming outside on my room.
and bright on my bro's room's side of the house.
yes, just like how i feel, angry on one side, neutral on the other.

whatever, my com's lagging again.
oh yeah, i'm tired.
tired. because of the "court battle" we had in class.
heck, all shawn's fault, he's draining all my energy.

start from beginning uh.

today is not a good day.
i stupidly hit my head against the roof of the schoolbus.
oh heck.
and go up to class.

urr... spacing out in class.
then we all running around tearing out the stickers and all.
i almost threw 4 away, but i ------- -- ---- ----.
heck.

nowhere to stick :/
i think i put them on my file...
hmmnnn...
cant remember, heck.

ur, teh came.
then NA.
argh, the dust killing me again.
and... go lab3.

siao, do manga again.
decided to restart...
and i couldn't get the color for the cap and the shadow right.
i settled for yellow green and whitish-grey, heck.

hmnn.
recessss... poking amanda.
and she keep asking why i don't talk.
whatever.

back to class, everyone going crazy, GL not there.
urr. sort of water fight with shawn.
argh, i didn't do anything and he "held me hostage".
with his waterbottle.

yes, threatening to wet me.
oh, and he licked the bottle too.
so i was like standing there with this "uhhh, what's happening?" kinda look.
and then... whatever, i run away.

and sit down on his table and he "Takes me hostage" again.
heck, um, argue d=
then gl come.
and everyone rush back to seats...

er... she never teach...
so the "court battle" started.
jiayi, shawn, me, yky, jieyun(she ran off after that), rw.
crazy.

Daphne
Shawn
Jiayi
Rochelle
YKY
GL
whole class
others

Jiayi, you be YKY's defence lawyer. You, **pauses and points to Daphne** will speak for yourself.
Me? Why me? Don't want luhh. YKY say herself.
forget it, don't play liao.
hahahah!
Daphne, you are found guilty.
WHAT!? EH! LISTEN TO ME, JUDGE. I tell you the whole story luhh. no guilty party one!
One day, 置于咏静 and yky were making out, then after that, suddenly 置于咏静 drag me into it.
how he drag you?
showyou... **show** eh, yky cannot stand without 置于咏静, so he'd have to go back to her!
where got! 置于咏静 where got my boyfriend? siao luh, more like yours right?
you know him first lehh.
so?
STOP FIGHTING! I declare-
SHUTUP.
how he drag you?
just drag luhh!
hahahahahah!
anyway i already got boyfriend:D:D (this was joking:D)
0.0 who?
name start with what? D?
**think for awhile** yup.
of course she has... 置于咏静 luhh!
no luhh, yours.
0.0 whats his name? daniel?
I KNOW ALREADY. Darren?
no and no.
is D-A one. and then 5 letters.
er... david?
YES!
no luh, that's only friend.
david tan? david lim? david koh?
I KNOW! DAVID GAN!
0.0 DAVID GAN!?
eeee. you like bald men?
BALD!? WHERE GOT!?
David gan is bald wadds.
siao, who say he's my boyfriend? and David Gan? I don't think he knows me.
HHHHHEEEEEEHHHHH.
My period is coming to an end, **everybody ignore and start making noise* ONE SILENCE CLAP!
**everyone starts giggling and "silent-claps"** Thank you and good bye class.
THANK YOU AAAAAAAND-
WAAAAAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT! EVERYONE SAY TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!
thank you and goodbye ms lee~
go back to your seats.
court dismissed. we will continue tomorrow.
**everybody go back to seats**

this is crazy.
i think i can't continue tomorrow,
cause too much laughing- which was what happened today
makes breathing difficult.

er... teh? she wanted our files.
she thought i was the youngest kid in the family 0.0
siao, she's crazy.
what about my bro?

sure, i'd like a bro.
an OLDER BRO.
yes, not a younger one.
especially not a blur, younger one. heh.

okay, i shall start surfing again, heck,
burbye.
%瑞香`}
Back to Top


REPLYS

;D: hahaha, some people even speak twit:D oh, I twit when i'm random too:D:D I think twit is a waste of finger energy and virtual space. oh yeah, some people think it's brutal when I say that, and they start spamming and all, worms. but still, i've seen worse that what i replied :D
lawl: Hey, look babe, you "believe" i have many threadless and dA accounts. "believe"? please, don't know me? don't "believe" in your preaching. okay? don't know me, don't judge me. and to tell you the truth, i only have one dA account. believe it or not, it's your choice, heck. oh and by the way? those photos uploaded in my posts? i didn't upload them in dA. go search and find out for yourself.
maxine: you don't? oh, never mind then:D just some "anoynymouses". hi:D what happened to your blog and all?
The Masked Poster: Believe me, I don't care who you are. And seriously? I'm not going to waste my time on people like you. If you believe I said something bad about you, well, you can choose to believe that. Or you can choose to think it's a compliment. I don't care that you scored better than me for prelims, do you know why? Because the prelims don't matter no more to me. Why should I care about my Prelim results and not concentrate on my PSLE, which in turn affects my score for my PSLE? Concentrate on the present, kid. The past is gone; don't live in the memory of your past. How long ago was the prelims? THREE MONTHS. are you still living in delusion of three months ago? Whatever, don't think i'm actually angry. but some people do misinterpret this as some angry reply, heck, i'm not remotely angry. know what? if you want to mention your name, then do it. don't want to? forget it. becaus it doesn't matter. it's your choice whether you want to enter your name.forget it, have a nice day.



Fergie - Fergalicious

I'm Fergalicious (so delicious)
My body stay vicious
I be up in the gym just working on my fitness
He's my witness (oooh, wee)
I put yo' boy on rock, rock
And he be lining down the block just to watch what I got (four, tres, two, uno)

No comments: