October 17, 2007

Hi Blogger.
Daphne has been so busy "spring-cleaning" that I forgot all about my friend Blogger:D
whhe, I must be mad.
umm, didn't post since...monday? yup, after the vivo shopping spree.
not exactly shopping spree luhh...but alot of walking around...

Monday

ohh well. vivo, spent hours walking around looking for a bag for dj. she almost bought one that cost S$110. 0.0 crazy right? so ex luhh. but she didn't. umm, then walk in and walk out of so many shops, (but no purchases):D. weird, huh. then we went into some shop, can't remember what's the name... then we(dj and I) looking at the earrings. then suddenly I turn around and the retail adviser smiled and said "everything alright?" and like, his eyes so big, and then his shirt so bright. and then his jacket there got one bigbig "retail adviser". so scaryy. then dj looking at the shoes and i sat down. then the retail adviser appeared behind me and said "yes, you can sit down for awhile." and I was like *stopSCARINGme.* and then mummy came into the shop. and dj almost bought the shoe, but didn't:D umm. went marks & spencer with mummyyyy, daddy, dj and d3 went up. met them at IPZone. they got sale 0.0 like up to 70% off. hahah! um, I bought jeans:D at... I think it was S$16. whhe. almost bought a tank top, but dj already bought it. hahah. so didn't buy:D:D. umm, then... dj went zinc with daddy. and d3, mummyy and I went Daiso. hah, almost bought their earrings:D but actually I realised they weren't nice. then after that... oh yeah, went Diva. whhe, I bought this silver earrings. longlong derh. then mummy was like *eek, what is that?* and daddy calls it the weird earrings. eh pleaseee!! very nice okayyyy. but it was... S$13. hah, then there were these 2 girls, they were going like "omgs, red is so hot. red is so hot." and we were like... huhh? lolx. and they took alot of the red necklaces..then went six. and bought another 2 pairs for S$13.90 and mummy was like "now you know right, six sells cheaper products than Diva. You see, the Diva earring cost S$13, then this one right, for 2 pairs only S$13.90 lehh!" and I was like "yes, mummy." hahh. I would have bought more earrings, but mummy said only can buy one more pair. hahaha, those 2 earrings were a set, so counted as "one pair":D:D. then went to find daddyy. waiting outside some shop... lolx. then Darryl came and said "we're eating at crystal jade." and then dj and I said "YES!" like, damn loudd. then the people walking past looked at us like we wre crazy:D and the people on the other bench were like staring at us. so paiseh (=~.~=) heh heh. anyway... after that got home. and... yup, kept our stuff and all. oh yeah, I forgot, we went this shoe shop, then dj almost walked into the mirror 0.0 hahahah. then dj bought heels:D mummy wanted another design, but don't have her size. too bads:D:D ahahah.

Tuesday

oh yes darlin', start of the "yes, mummy" phase. yeahh... with mummy going "DAPHNEWONGYOU'DBETTERGETYOURBUTTHEREANDCLEANUPYOURROOMBEFOREIDOITANDYOU
WON'TLIKEITWHENIDOITBECAUSEIWILLJUSTTHROWEVERYTHINGINTOATRASHBAGANDYOUWILL
REGRETIT
."
blahblahblah, you don't wanna hear more. yup, just.. cleaning up my table and blahblahblah. um, halfway had to stop because I had tuition~ um. came home... mummy said "I thought a hurricane blew through your room..." lolx. and dj said "today a few celebs came down to my school! joanne peh, alvin ng, *onemoredaphnecan'tremember*. then they asked '这里谁最美?' and then terry(herfriend) said '我,我!' and they said, 'okay, 来这里。' then they asked '这里谁最丑?' and terry said '她,她!' and pointed to me." and by that time I was laughing crazily already:D:D hahah!

Wednesday

cleaning up my shelf, blahblahblah. who cares, anyway?

Today

urrm, woke up earlier than I did on monday/tuesday/wednesday. such a pig:D um. did theory (PS: I just anyhow do the cadence:D) and... let me think. yup, call my mummy, (She asked me to pack my bookshelf) MYLIFEISSOTRAGIC. no it's not:D:D oh yayyyy.
I can't wait for Saturdayyy!
yes, seriously! got the lpt dinner:D:D:D I still can't decide which top to wear~~~ serious. too many tops:D:D I should sell some... lolx. I only wear about half of all my tops. and the rest are at the back of my cupboard collecting dust. my cupboard got no dust. only sweets which i hide there sometimes:D lolx.
****************************************************************************
Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head.Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people.This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first.. No cheating.

1. Julia
2. Maxine
3. Wendi
4. Javor
5. Denise
6. JR
7. Kel
8. Kevin
9. Ryan
10. Janelle
11. Aiwei


How did you meet #4(Javor)?
He's my cousin...

What would you do without #6(JR)?
Probably go crazy because I'd be so happy.


What would you do if #2(Maxine) and #6(JR) were going out?
Vomit blood and pity Maxine.

How old is #8(Kevin)?
13.

What would you do if #5(Denise) confess he/she loves you?
love her back (DUHH!) she's my sis...

Who is #10's(Janelle) best friend?
to tell you the truth? I don't know. Vanessa?

Have you ever eaten around #1(Julia)?
haha, yeah.

Do you miss #1(Julia)?
ohh sure!

Who is #11(Aiwei) dating?
Probably not dating yet, but maybe Bryan in the future:D

What do you think of #3(Wendi)?
Oh yay, cute, fun, crazy, and... oh! likes she.

What do you think of #9(Ryan)?
lolx. very egotistic, always asking if his hair looks alright, and... horrible.
lives for the moments when we get freaked.

What would you do if #4(Javor) and #7(Kel) are dating?
0.0 yes, seriously, I'll go 0.0 because Javor's so young.
Like... they'd be 10 years difference...

What does #2(Maxine) like?
I don't know, maybe... rahh, colors.

Would you marry #8(Kevin)?
NO. NOT ON ANYBODY'S LIFE. NOT EVEN JULIA'S.
HE'S A TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, VEGETABLE PERSON AND YOU EXPECT ME TO MARRY HIM!?
ARE YOU CRAZY!?
NOWAY. NOT EVEN IF I WAS GIVEN EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED.


Do you love #10(Janelle)? - Sarah
let me think, about lovers way, I'd be les:D
but about friends, yes.
****************************************************************************
oh yeah, I was going through my documents and music. and I found this.

LOL! it's the gatsby song! but it's the original one
what noww... hmnn. ohh! photos!


ladida~ too lazy to upload liaox.
I shall go finish up my slideshow:D
burbye:D
%瑞香`}
Back to Top

Replys


dj: boo:D yeah, I can see that with the WHHEEELALALALAWHHEEEE thingy:D reread your manga. rewatch your anime:D
lawl: are you okay... like. maybe you'd want to read my reply again. because the dumb thing was about the celebs' photos. and who was the one who mentioned 'dumb'? YOU. not me. blahblahblah, whatever. do you know something? I don't believe in screenshots. Because screenshots can be edited. want to see an example? Before: After: and you won't pursue the matter anymore huh. oh, what do you expect me to do? kneel before you and say "thank you oh mighty lawl, you are so magnamious."? whatever, you said you can sue me. well, you can be sued too. for use of anoynymousity. whatever.
Maxine: heyhey, whats up? whatever, why do you think sth's wrong with ww?
Janelle: yo. no, haven't forgotten you:D is your chin itchy? *scratch your chin* hahaha. lolxlolx. blahblahblah... urr... oh! the megaphones? it's actually webdings:D. yeahyeah, got the idea, relink you later:D

No comments: