July 23, 2007

Hihi! Posting on the sly again. Eheheh. I'm SO naughty. Muahah. Anyway, got lots to talk about todayy.
Wells, during Manga Art today, I asked Braman/Bryan if he was Akon on Wendi's blog. He said no, but could tell it was him because of his facial expression and his um, sneaky smile. ((=
Anyways, today Maxine told me that when Bryan was drawing on WW's hand, their heads were so close that they were almost ahem, kissing. ((= I asked WW about it, but she denied it. Hah. Bet she likes Bryan. LoL. She seems like...... Really close to him. We never know, she may be secretly liking him, right WW? Haha, I realised these few days, well, our class has been teasing each other about who-likes-who. ;) especially Bryan. And wells, I've been teasing Gareth about um, Rosie. Haha, and he's been teasing me about well... someone. I don't like that person. I think. ;) He's really a quite decent guy, but somehow, I don't think he's my type. Never mind, I think I'm going off-course. ;) Wells, I just realised that I'm beginning to love 6Met. I have absolutely NO idea why I ever wanted to go Respectful. Come to think of it, Met is really fun. Ever since the guys and the girls started mixing together. Haha, I've never minded guys, though I don't know why some guys mind being around girls. In fact, it's like I have more close guy friends than well, female friends. ;) But yes, some girls have given me some of the most beautiful memories of my life, while others have completely oliberated those beautiful memories I had of them. ;) I'm really gonna miss this crazy crowd when I move on to Secondary School. COme to think about it, Bryan wants to go Anderson. And my mum wants me to go Anderson too. Frigg. But he's fun, during PE of course. When we score, he keeps going "It's too easy to win!" Haha, he's a pretty funny guy. ;) And today he called WW by her nickname, WW. Haha, he went, "What school Weiwei want to go?" OMGS. Like so close like that. o.0 Hahas. Wells, I'll end here cos I wanna go change my blogskin. Byes!

No comments: