July 26, 2007

Heyys, got lots to talk about today... Today was hectic... :/

Anyway, main point: I'M PLAIN SICK OF HEARING WW TALK ABOUT BRYAN. I'm really sick of it. Everyday's conversation, 7/8th of our conversation will be about Bryan. I'm plain sick of it. Okay, WW? So leave me alone until you get over him, cause if you talk about him again, I'm gonna give you one tight slap. You can talk to other people about him, but not me, cause I'm not your "Bryan" journal. Okay? And just to let you know, Bryan likes you. He admitted it in supplementary. Are you happy now? Yes, go talk to yourself about it. Talk to someone about it. Just don't talk to me about it. Get it? I'm plain tired of hearing about him.

And today, our music group went haywire. Adeline didn't want any talking during our performance. Freak her. SHE'S NOT EVEN THE ONE GONNA BE TALKING! And because of her, we may have to change our WHOLE performance. One thing: I'm not changing where I stand in this group. I'm perfectly fine with our performance. The WHOLE group's perfectly fine with the performance. So if you wanna play troublemaker here, you'd better stop; and if you don't, we're gonna kick you out. I'm not joking. And then before lunch, Alethea said she heard Adeline tell WenShei that she hated the group and she wanted out. So all during lunch, Alethea, Jes, Wendi, Jynnlin, Amanda and I were discussing whether to kick her out. Yes, we really did consider it. And the whole group agreed to kick her out. Then she had to go and say:"I'm not quitting the group." So? If she plays troublemaker, we HAVE to kick her out if not the whole group will suffer! Anyway, we got two hours to discuss this on Saturday during our "band practice" before she comes. Yeah, so she just called me. And asked why the whole group wanted her out. And I explained to her that we were just plain sick about her whining and disagreements. She refuses ALL our suggestions, insisting that we should use HER strategy. What kind of team spirit is that? In any case, I'm not letting her bring down our team morale. I'm not saying I'm gonna give a pep talk like I did the last time, but in any case, I'm jsut gonna give my best.

Oh yeah... On Saturday, we have practice yeahs? DON'T FORGET YOU GUYS. Saturday is Mami's birthday. Oh yeah you guys, here are the details in case you deleted that email I sent you.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
-Saturday, 27/2.
-2pm-6pm.
Jes, just to confirm, I'm picking you at Kovan right?
And the rest, you're coming yourselves right?

-At my place. 15R Kang Choo Bin Rd. Call me (62831184/81278157) if you get lost.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
WENDI, ADELINE, KY
You need your clothes you're wearing for the performance.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
JES, ALETHEA
Hey, you guys'll be wearing black yeahs? And then Alethea, you need your baby guitar. ;) Jes, bring your drumsticks along. ;)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
FOR THE ACTUAL PERFORMANCE
Alethea: Black shirt, Jeans (if possible) or any pair of pants. You'll be on the guitar. Coming my house straight.
Adeline(if we don't kick you out): Your clothes, your instrument(s). Coming my house straight. (4pm for you.)
Jes: Attire same as Alethea. You'll be on the drums. Picking you at Kovan.
Wendi: Pink shirt, blouse over, any pair of pants. Your instrument will be decided on Saturday. (you don't want the shakers, do you?) My house straight.
ME: Black shirt, Jeans, Grey/Orange/White vest over, Guitar(the bigger one).
KY: Attire same as Wendi. Shakers, yeah? My house straight.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
NOTES. You guys, please read.
If there are any changes, please inform me yeahs?
Wendi, we'll decide on an instrument for you on Saturday. NO shakers? Okay. ;)
Oh yeah, I'm including my attire. Jes and Alethea, can try to coordinate? Thanks guys.
Oh you guys, I love you all. I'm not les. Love as in friendship. Don't get the wrong idea Adeline, but if you really leave us no choice, well... we'll decide then.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I think thats about all. RAWR, I'm sick of being the group leader... Hmpf. Wei Jean is SO damned slow. I cant stand it. RAWR. I hate it. And Gareth anyhow tell people information when I'd already told them the correct one and made me look like the crazy one. Thanks alot, cat. Okay, I don't wanna talk anymore. Byes.

No comments: