July 24, 2007

Heyys. Just sent out the details for our practice session. DID YOU GUYS GET IT!? If no please say yeahs, I'll send it to you guys again. ;) Wells, today was quite slack. Got to school... And er. Waited for WW, cos wendi was there liaos. but we didn't wait for a WWer all. Anyway, in class I remembered I didn't do the volume worksheet. So I quickly go do luh. Then WW came. and she came to my seat to watch me. lol, then when Bryan came, she straightaway went back to her seat. o.0 Haha. Well, then finish homework then er......... did flag raising. then do work work work~~~ AND THE FUN PART STARTS HERE! Well, teh gave us this assignment on Music, and OMGS. I realised I was the only one in class that could play guitar. o.0 Haha. Then she ask us to perform. wahahahah. I in Alethea's group. Our performance is wayyyy cool. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Then last 2 periods, we discussed the music. Then I think Nicole's group is WAYYY stuck up. We can't even walk past them. And then they keep saying that we wanna copy them. WE COPY THEM FOR WHAT? OUR PERFORMANCE IS SO GONNA ROCK MORE THAN THEIRS.. OMGS. I FREAKING HATE THEIR WHOLE GROUP. RAWR. Hmpf. Anyway, some "special" parts today. Haha, when Mrs Teh said she wanted to swap JR's and WW's seating places, WW's face was like "OMGS!" and then she sucked in her breath. OMGS. SHE FREAKING HAS A TERRIBLE CRUSH ON BRYAN!! o.0o.0. Anyway, when we were supposed to form our own groups, Bryan automatically say "We all 4 same group"(all 4 referring to Him, DGH, WW and Jiayi.) And WW was like so eager. she nodded her head like..... so hard. LoLs. Haha. And then Bryan flood her tagboard. o.0 and he's started tagging on mine using "Akon". LoLs. Well, I think I'll end here. Byyes.
Back to Top

No comments: