July 7, 2007

Hello! I'm totally highh cause I finally changed my blogskin. I love it. But the cbox is screwed. The pixels keep changing. IRRITATING. Hmmns, out of curiousity, what font do you see when you chat with me on msn? i'm using cataclysmic, but I think on msn will be Arial. On Plugoo will be cataclysmic. Anyways, today was totally fun. I LOVE TODAYYY! OMGS. Today Learning Point was damn fun. In english. At least. ((=. English we had debate. Whether students should be allowed to bring phones to school. Girls against Boys. Girls argue that students should be allowed. Boys argue that students should not be allowed. SO FUN. OMGS. Girls had 6 speakers. Guys had 4. Actually only 3... But this guy called Darren came for make up. OMGS. Damn fun. I WANT DEBATE AGAINNNNN! hahahahaha. We from phones then talk talk talk until we reach subject "Girls have more integrity than boys." then talk talk talk again until we reach subject "Competition" then again, talk talk talk until reach subject "exam and invigilators." and then again, talk talk talk until reach subject "murder and grandparents." then talk talk talk until "Fatimah, Yati and Mariah(maids)." then talk talk talk until "Unfillial children." OMGS. Damn fun. Should have taken video... Hmns. :\ So fun. Then me and weilin Weilin and I kept rebutting the boys. Hahahaha. Weilin and I were main speakers. Then Lydia, Kellie, Vanessa and Melina become "Point staters". They write down the rebuttal points then Weilin and I read and state our other points. Damn fun. Weilin is damn funky.. iloveweilin! OMGS. I love LPTEnglish. Maths wasn't so bad. Did PSLE Review. Hmns, only Section C. I got almost all correct. I think er...... 2 questions wrong. Hahahaha. Oh yeah, my specs broke yesterday. I don't wanna wear my old specs cause then I very dizzy.. hmmns. So I'm going without specs. hahaha. Our debate went outta point. lols. Then, Ms Ng said that most convincing team was... GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS! YAYY. Damn fun. Then still got "prize" for best speaker(s). Hahahahaha. I won! yay. Weilin almost won, but because I said "um," less times and also I kept rebutting. Hahaha. Girls got chocolate(yumyum!). I got 2 pkts cause of best speaker. I WANT DEBATE AGAIN. Hahah. Next time got current knowledge, I want ask Ms Ng whether can have debate. Anyway, after LPT went Funan Christofori to practice piano. Their piano there damn....... lousy. Hmns. :\ Gonna be taking exam there. Woots. Practice one hour~~ Hahaah. Supposed to be practising piano pieces. but halfway sometimes, my dad ask me to play his cantonese(sp?) songs or some chinese songs. Then got once he asked me to play SHE. Hahahaah. I sort of managed to play it. Hahahahaha. Then come home... read newspaper~~~ And I saw Mrs Ng's (ROSYTH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL), quote in newspaper. OMG. Er. Saturday NewPaper, Page 10 and 11. READ IT, PEOPLE. OMGS. Anyway, I saw this in the Newpaper and I think it's totally irrelevant. I post here.


The famile picture is on his desk:
He must be a solid, responsible family man.
The family picture is on her desk:
She probably puts her family before her career.
His desk is cluttered:
He's obviously a hard worker and a busy man.

Her desk is cluttered:
She's obviously a disorganised scatterbrain.

He's talking with his co-workers:
He must be discussing the latest deal.

She's talking with her co-workers:
She must be gossiping.

He's getting married:
He'll get settled down.

She's getting married:
She'll get pregnant and leave.

He's having a baby:
He'll need a raise.

She's having a baby:
She'll cost the company money in maternity benefits.

He's leaving for a better job:
He knows how to recognise a good opportunity.

She's leaving for a better job:
Women are not dependable.



SO!? You people think it's relevant? OF COURSE NOT. Women are definitely more dependable than men. How often do you see a woman having an affair? and how often do you see a guy having an affair? Anyways, I'm gonna audition now. buhhbyyes. ((=

No comments: